Acronym.

Westbrook

On 2017/8/25 at 9:54 PM, danii said:

johanna seasons were the best seasons

Same thought, JFS as pattern maker was da soul.

Sorry E,after so many shoes collabs with Nike, this flyknit trainer @Yan90  cheers for the spot,ways back still rocks like hell, and the fitting smokes recent designs.(j1a-s and P10 also by JFS)

2752E53952535865261735

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

15 hours ago, eidolarr said:

I'm thinking of having the waist taken in by about an inch on my P10TS-DS. Has anyone had luck with this?

I did have some P10s tapered from the seat to the knee area successfully. If you find a confident tailor I think it'd be possible for sure.

23 hours ago, eidolarr said:

I'm thinking of having the waist taken in by about an inch on my P10TS-DS. Has anyone had luck with this?

An inch will be fine, I have to get all my pants taken in. DS is the trickiest fabric though, ask around for experience with performance fabrics. 

9 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Same thought, JFS as pattern maker was da soul.

Sorry E,after so many shoes collabs with Nike, this flyknit racer ways back still rocks like hell, and the fitting smokes recent designs.(j1a-s and P10 also by JFS)

2752E53952535865261735

there is trainers not racers)

1 hour ago, meccaNIZM said:

An inch will be fine, I have to get all my pants taken in. DS is the trickiest fabric though, ask around for experience with performance fabrics. 

Thanks very much for the tips. I obviously have a belt, but the DS fabric is kind of unstructured and readily "caves" in an ugly way if you've got too much extra fabric.

Does anyone here own or has owned a S-J8 coat? I could hardly find any information, let alone a review on it. Would love to hear how the fit is etc. as there's one up for sale and I'm considering getting it.

I know the suspensor system is different to the GT-J19's 3A-SR1 in that the S-J8's has the additional "vertical" sleeve. I could gather from pictures that the harness has 2 regular connectors + 2 Fidlock Mag-Dock Adapters, and that the sleeves have a regular connector on one side, and a fidlock one on the other side.

But how is this harness supposed to be worn? Are the sleeves supposed to be attached to each side respectively and left dangling? Is the coat long enough to cover that? Don't the sleeves bang against your legs while walking in that kind of setup? Also, if you attach one of the sleeves to both sides (i.e. make it a lumbar sleeve like on the 3A-SR1) - won't that make it impossible to attach both 3A-MP2TS since there's only 1 fidlock left on the harness?

5 hours ago, kampongkid said:

Not sure where you're getting your info, but J1A-GT was not part of any seasonal drop. It launched on its own in Dec. '15 and stayed in stock for a pretty long time (can't recall exactly) before selling out. Oh yeah right after the video.

Is that really what happened? That's insane, I remember waiting a few days before pulling the trigger because I never spent that much money on any article of clothing before and I decided "f*ck it" because it appealed to my aesthetic sensibilities and love the functionality lol now I'm hooked. 

Edited by AvantSol

6 hours ago, AvantSol said:

Is that really what happened? That's insane, I remember waiting a few days before pulling the trigger because I never spent that much money on any article of clothing before and I decided "f*ck it" because it appealed to my aesthetic sensibilities and love the functionality lol now I'm hooked. 

I did the opposite and bought it a few seconds after it went live as I thought it would sell out ...whoops

Errolson did say something about more being available “not for at least a year” a while back so it sounds like it will return

Edited by RemarkableArmor

1 hour ago, GFNS said:

These DFA1 returns or small restock?

When I logged on about 6 hours ago I only saw US7's and US8's. Not sure if there were bigger sizes before that. 

Edited by lxkhor
spelling

does anyone know if ACR -s pants use cotton thread or poly blend for the stitching? i'm thinking about dying my p14-s but don't want the stitching to come out contrast if they don't take the dye (poly does this)

edit: i'm also aware that there is DWR applied to the fabric, but i'm going to try anyway :)

Edited by chris_n

3 hours ago, g3greg said:

I have some threads popping out on the inseam of my p10ts-ds, any tips how to approach?

that should definitely not be happening. you need to email [email protected] immediately and possibly alert Errolson Hugh of this gross and negligent QC error.

Please refrain from visiting this website during this time because even more threads may pop out on the inseam.

edit: i should also mention that you shouldn't pay attention to @danii, he is obviously trying to troll you

Edited by chris_n