Acronym.

Westbrook

I didn't spot it until an hour or so after @chunglove posted initially, and there was still plenty of stock(Almost snagged the CH-J31, but im still not sure how I feel about those sleeve tabs...). Think this went over most peoples heads. Even the comments in Errolson's intagram post seem to reflect how few people realized this was old product, not a fresh drop. 

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

I didn't spot it until an hour or so after @chunglove posted initially, and there was still plenty of stock(Almost snagged the CH-J31, but im still not sure how I feel about those sleeve tabs...). Think this went over most peoples heads. Even the comments in Errolson's intagram post seem to reflect how few people realized this was old product, not a fresh drop. 

lol omg i just saw that post. most ppl thought it was a new drop LOLLLL

It has been pretty fun to see the site so full of imagery/product rundowns, as opposed to its typically ghosty feel. Not to mention the random young and old Errolson fit pics. 

3 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

[...]

2:same for newly taken fit pics on sp12ts-ch,lenny rocks item OCP-KA1,usually ka is for short sleeves,not sure wether the tee or the legging.

[...]

That's most likely the shirt—which looks great. The leggings are, I'd say based on the stripe, Nike.

1 hour ago, kraak said:

That's most likely the shirt—which looks great. The leggings are, I'd say based on the stripe, Nike.

http://www.zappos.com/p/nike-power-tech-running-tight-black-reflective-silver/product/8668434/color/124182?ef_id=WBatOQAAACReOef6%3A20170723215202%3As&ef_id=WBatOQAAACReOef6%3A20170723215202%3As

You're right nike.

Essentially, if you want to wear Acronym, you need two things 

1. the knowledge the brand exists

2. the willingness to fork over the cash/pay the duties (oh hey, your $1100 jacket is actually $1400 because it isn't made locally *shakes head(I know, duties promote local business, but it's a pain in the ass for us))

beyond that, it isn't that hard to get a hold of.

Edited by AnomalousTautology
typos

17 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

34 looks so good in those new pics where he sized up. Very underrated jacket if you ask me.

Agree'd.

When I first saw the J56 it reminded me of the J34. Seeing it now makes it very tempting

Picked up a pair of P14-S in olive, wanted both colors but black was sold out by the time I was out of the movie. Hopefully the medium fits, otherwise it'll be up for sale. (Increasingly convinced I should be buying small in the pants not medium but the page for the 14s says size up.)

Was tempted by the P13s but who can pull of jodhpurs in this day and age?

7 hours ago, drgitlin said:

Picked up a pair of P14-S in olive, wanted both colors but black was sold out by the time I was out of the movie. Hopefully the medium fits, otherwise it'll be up for sale. (Increasingly convinced I should be buying small in the pants not medium but the page for the 14s says size up.)

Was tempted by the P13s but who can pull of jodhpurs in this day and age?

used to own p14s and they definitely work better sized up

Your custom fees are joke compared to EU duties on everything above 23EUR. You have no VAT, so all your base price is lower, on the other hand we have to pay VAT on items imported from non-VAT countries.

I know that it's a pain in the ass to pay extra for nothing, but you have plenty of options to buy locally, including retailers whose discount codes work on acronym.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:00 AM, AnomalousTautology said:

Essentially, if you want to wear Acronym, you need two things 

1. the knowledge the brand exists

2. the willingness to fork over the cash/pay the duties (oh hey, your $1100 jacket is actually $1400 because it isn't made locally *shakes head(I know, duties promote local business, but it's a pain in the ass for us))

beyond that, it isn't that hard to get a hold of.

3. Be size L or XL so you can be asleep on the day of release and still walk away with 5 jackets, 4 shirts, and 3 pairs of pants

that's why acrnm.com is soldout but you can still buy J53/J46U/J21/P24/J56/J50/J25/S6/P9/J47R/S19/S18/S16/H4/LA6B/J1B/S14 at certain retailers and more (yes sizes and colors are limited but even the P24 soldout at acrnm.com)

(not counting japanese 2UP priced items)

5 hours ago, danii said:

that's why acrnm.com is soldout but you can still buy J53/J46U/J21/P24/J56/J50/J25/S6/P9/J47R/S19/S18/S16/H4/LA6B/J1B/S14 at certain retailers and more (yes sizes and colors are limited but even the P24 soldout at acrnm.com)

(not counting japanese 2UP priced items)

sry i meant in-demand items