Acronym.

Westbrook

@hoju it is too bad. I picked up a pair of P10a's in CH a couple months back, and the first thing I thought upon wearing them was that this CH shit was probably based on some old school ninja shit. Hopefully we'll get some surprise p10s in CH this coming season. 

Was just rifling through some of the pamphlets that came with my various gear purchases over the last year, and came across one for this company, that came with my Tilak Poutnik sweat:  

http://www.fibertec-waterproofing.de/waterproofing.html

Anybody have any experience with their products? I like the fact that they offer environmentally friendly proofing options. Just curious how effective they are compared to other similar products. 

Edited by brainerd666
Redundancy correction

this restock its officially announced that the acr hype dead.

And im quite happy with it!

Also,important spot on!!

1: go check j34 page and on new product pics taken recently,Lenny rocks a 3a-2,yeah,it means,you know.

2:same for newly taken fit pics on sp12ts-ch,lenny rocks item OCP-KA1,usually ka is for short sleeves,not sure wether the tee or the legging.

3:as follow,you may already know fw 17 will be j16 and j28 reproductions,but its pretty much some models like j34 this time was reprocuded this time,mean not the pure dead stock other than women line.

4:So i assume,there might be more reproduction models in next few seasons.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

How is it dead? A majority of these lackluster pieces sat before and now they all sold out. Modulars are a no-brainer.

Hype is going to be alive and well once FW17 drops, especially a certain jacket which shall not be named.

Edit: If that was sarcasm, you got me.

Edited by vir2L

Nearly impossible to acquire still unless you have access to bot programs to buy and get alerts or are in the know way ahead of time. Otherwise you suffer from the outlandish prices from the resale market. Hype still fully alive and well as things are still selling out within hours and more than likely to continue for some time. We all know the P10 is at most a $400 to $600 pant and even that could be pushing it. Although I'm no stranger to supply and demand so c'est la vie They should seriously consider a pre-order system or maybe even a create your own KIT ala KIT 001. Choose your bag, pant, belt, and jacket etc. Just a thought though of course. One can dream B).

25 minutes ago, N6MAA10816 said:

Nearly impossible to acquire still unless you have access to bot programs to buy and get alerts or are in the know way ahead of time. Otherwise you suffer from the outlandish prices from the resale market. Hype still fully alive and well as things are still selling out within hours and more than likely to continue for some time. We all know the P10 is at most a $400 to $600 pant and even that could be pushing it. Although I'm no stranger to supply and demand so c'est la vie They should seriously consider a pre-order system or maybe even a create your own KIT ala KIT 001. Choose your bag, pant, belt, and jacket etc. Just a thought though of course. One can dream B).

I don't think Acronym suffers in the same way that other brands do in this sense purely because of the price point. The outlay is too high for most wannabe resellers to jump in and try their hand at it. 

You don't need a bot to cop Acronym at all if you're really scoping out different sites and what not and prepare yourself for the drop. The hype is certainly at crazy levels in comparison to history, but it's not quite at the level you're inferring yet.

4 minutes ago, hoju said:

Imagine being so slow that you think you need a bot for ACR. You maybe-probably could do with a bot for Supreme; you just need to be around for Acronym.

Yea exactly. If there's anything you really want from a drop and you miss out it means you just didn't put in enough effort pretty much.