Acronym.

Westbrook

12 minutes ago, chunglove said:

does anyone know if I could put my prestos into the washer? thanks!

Guessing you already tried hand washing? I would do everything possible before resorting to machine washing Prestos as there are several delicate parts to the shoe. If you must machine wash, be sure to put each shoe into a separate pillow case and run the machine on gentle cycle. Absolutely do not machine dry

48 minutes ago, GUNDAM said:

Anyone got the sizing info on the J28-GT? 

Does it differ from the K Ver, or same fit.

Wanna be ready to pull the trigger on right sizing when the new ver drops

SIZE [CM]     S  L XL
1/2 CHEST  56 59   62 65
LENGTH  67 70   73 76
SHOULDERS 14.5 15  15.5 16
SLEEVE  63 65   76 69

Might be a revision though.

1 hour ago, CARLOOA said:
SIZE [CM]     S  L XL
1/2 CHEST  56 59   62 65
LENGTH  67 70   73 76
SLEEVE  63 65   76 69

Indeed.

Regardless though you da man, always come thru with the info

1 hour ago, CARLOOA said:
SIZE [CM]     S  L XL
1/2 CHEST  56 59   62 65
LENGTH  67 70   73 76
SLEEVE  63 65   76 69

Yeah its been re-cut. They got rid of the huge baggy arms that the K/E/Original GT versions had. Regardless (and I speculate as I obviously don't have it yet) I would expect to take your regular acronym size. I never thought those other ones looked good when people sized down - they were designed to be bigger when the fit was boxier...now it is probably just on a par with the other GT pro shells.

today i was like looking the fw04 video again and suddenly spotted this bag,should we call it 3a-1b(the brother and early proto like 3a-5b)?

As far as i know,till fw04 there are few prototypes including jackets and pants around,so there may be some interest stuffs,like this bag,or that 7ts silver would never(or ever) released.

Happy friday acr heads.

for video you would fine it on vimeo acr official page.

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjI2Q0dKbVFQN2R5S2xkUXBROEZQ

36 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

today i was like looking the fw04 video again and suddenly spotted this bag,should we call it 3a-1b(the brother and early proto like 3a-5b)?

As far as i know,till fw04 there are few prototypes including jackets and pants around,so there may be some interest stuffs,like this bag,or that 7ts silver would never(or ever) released.

Happy friday acr heads.

for video you would fine it on vimeo acr official page.

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjI2Q0dKbVFQN2R5S2xkUXBROEZQ

please see www.beinghunted.com archive 2004: features The Hideout

gonna be lame as hell and ask this but what's a nice one to one upgrade from the fw15 acg jacket?  i actually got a ton of use out of it, but probably giving it away to a friend.  looking for something functional, chest pockets great, relatively simple design, interops would be dope same with gravity pockets, would rather not have (a lot) of tec sys.  

also i want a light trench - am i missing any options other than the j46u + the j53ts-gt?  i feel like i want something inbetween-designed (ie the j46u is a little bare bones, j53ts-gt a little too much) the two, but i don't think it exists :/.  i love the more involved designs as design objects, but for personal use i mix a bunch of out of genre labels with acr.  maybe ss18?

Edited by NotCrispy

22 minutes ago, NotCrispy said:

gonna be lame as hell and ask this but what's a nice one to one upgrade from the fw15 acg jacket?  i actually got a ton of use out of it, but probably giving it away to a friend.  looking for something functional, chest pockets great, relatively simple design, interops would be dope same with gravity pockets, would rather not have (a lot) of tec sys.  

also i want a light trench - am i missing any options other than the j46u + the j53ts-gt?  i feel like i want something inbetween-designed (ie the j46u is a little bare bones, j53ts-gt a little too much) the two, but i don't think it exists :/.  i love the more involved designs as design objects, but for personal use i mix a bunch of out of genre labels with acr.  maybe ss18?

Addressing your questions:

1. If you like the FW15 ACG jacket, the closest analog (acronym pun intended), is the GT-J16 which is slated for a rerelease as the J16-GT. You gotta ask yourself what you're looking for in a jacket—you literally listed most functions of the ACRNM waist length jackets except the TS. The obvious jacket lineages are the J1–J36 heavy pocket jackets and the J3–J44 sartorial jackets. Further, you said relatively simple with chest pockets, that's contradictory. Closest you're going to get is the J1A-GT or you can wait for the J28-GT re-release but that's pretty busy in the front. The really svelte J27/J32/J47 seem in your wheelhouse if you like simplicity.

2. Light trench, there are a few jackets like that with acronym but the issue is the "in between" design you're asking for. I would look for a beauty and youth trench, smart pocketing (angled welt pockets close to the J27, removable hood, epaulets, interops)

21 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I'd also have a look at the shadow project back catalogue too, eveyone has prob missed a trick or many there.

Still fiending for the diagonal poly trench with the back hip pockets. Amazing coat, so sad I slept.

Edited by CARLOOA

15 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

Personally my favorite longer coat from ACR's catalog is the J34.  The only thing that keeps me from picking one up is the non-detachable/stowable hood.  Otherwise I think it's a great blend of useful pocket storage and (relatively) clean and classic styling.

Agree- very underrated. The hood is cool on that one as it has the centering mechanism (at least on my version) but I found it kinda small for some reason (my head isn't outlandishly large)

Simple trench-I have a 46 and a 53 but I also got a nice Veilance partition recently on sale at Harvey Nicks. It's plainer than the 46 though so probably doesn't help you

Edited by RemarkableArmor

22 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Agree- very underrated. The hood is cool on that one as it has the centering mechanism (at least on my version) but I found it kinda small for some reason (my head isn't outlandishly large)

Simple trench-I have a 46 and a 53 but I also got a nice Veilance partition recently on sale at Harvey Nicks. It's plainer than the 46 though so probably doesn't help you

Oh...what's the "centering mechanism"?

17 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

these are the exact measurements for the new j28 next season

18985490_1439607869440305_56494147_n.png

Great you saved the Phaeton web data before they took it down, superb.

16 hours ago, daniel said:

any news on ss18?

Can't help you on SS18... Thats a ways away before things will start showing up.

But I can help you with a few numbers and letters all strung together in a line...

J16-GT J28-GT J61-GT J56-S J62-S J64TS-S P23A-DS P23-S P25H-DS P26-S J58-WS J65-WS NG7-AM NG7-PS S14-AM S18-AK SM1-AM.

2 hours ago, Danwise said:

Great you saved the Phaeton web data before they took it down, superb.

Can't help you on SS18... Thats a ways away before things will start showing up.

But I can help you with a few numbers and letters all strung together in a line...

J16-GT J28-GT J61-GT J56-S J62-S J64TS-S P23A-DS P23-S P25H-DS P26-S J58-WS J65-WS NG7-AM NG7-PS S14-AM S18-AK SM1-AM.

Is this for the upcoming winter drop? Or just IDs of what's in the works? I also heard there was an image floating around of the upcoming vest as well. Anyone still have those images?

2 hours ago, Danwise said:

24 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

Is this for the upcoming winter drop? Or just IDs of what's in the works? I also heard there was an image floating around of the upcoming vest as well. Anyone still have those images?

Upcoming F/W full set.