Acronym.

Westbrook

i've had a light grey tilak sweat for a couple of years now. it's powerstretch which i really like and it's also rather oversized which i also like. cool piece, been on the lookout for a black one and their hoodie.

so anybody know who else will stock the j63-pb or the futura 2000 j1a as not seen any stockist

or just more bull from acrnm

The J63-PB and J62-PB jackets will be sold in small quantities as market experiments at a select number of stores globally and on-line

5 hours ago, greencarman said:

so anybody know who else will stock the j63-pb or the futura 2000 j1a as not seen any stockist

or just more bull from acrnm

I got the impression Idol and Edition had them (the 62 at least). Just saw you were asking specifically on the 63 so not sure if they got that too

Edited by RemarkableArmor

What we need is a return of the BDU shorts, been wondering for many a year why they've not made a return, is it perhaps that woth the advent of the P17 + P25 there is a compromise?

I 'm sure they'd go down well.

aaa704489ca7f37401e5004110afe6e3.jpg

Given that there is an entire back catalogue in fact of ACRNM, wouldn't it a superb idea if they considered the notion of a pre order for a remake of some of the classic designs, after all the patterning is all there, no need to expel time and energy on that.

Also it could be promoted in a Kickstarter type way in that in order for production to commence, a certain amount of orders need to be placed prior to manufacturing, this means a no risk situation to either party.

It would hopefully kill off all the scalping too.

I would imagine there is enough interest on here to gather up a group of individuals ready to go.

Next up, what items would form the ACRNM REDUX vol.1 ? 

S-J1a

J36-GT duotone?

answers on a postcard.....

On 6/23/2017 at 10:57 AM, TEKsevenZERO said:

Given that there is an entire back catalogue in fact of ACRNM, wouldn't it a superb idea if they considered the notion of a pre order for a remake of some of the classic designs, after all the patterning is all there, no need to expel time and energy on that.

A good idea, but unfortunately I believe the limiting factor is the production pipeline, not the designs. The factory that makes it can only make so much, and is typically at-capacity.

4 hours ago, eidolarr said:

A good idea, but unfortunately I believe the limiting factor is the production pipeline, not the designs. The factory that makes it can only make so much, and is typically at-capacity.

What about the PB factory? Both of my PB jackets say "made in Austria", which I believe is a different factory. Just sayin...

29 minutes ago, greencarman said:

Looking for some info on the j34,how did these size up, seem pretty big on size chart

any advice

I am pretty sure J34 has similar sizing to J28-K the only difference is the length of the jacket

4 hours ago, greencarman said:

Looking for some info on the j34,how did these size up, seem pretty big on size chart

any advice

Used to own a GT-J34.  Runs TTS.  But it is a "parka", and cut with a pinch of extra room

@greencarmanI'm a little under 5'10", weigh in the mid-low 160's with an 'athletic' build, and my medium J34 fits TTS in the top block with a little room for lightweight layering. The fit from about midriff down is more open and less fitted. It reminds me of a cross between your granddads old school rain jacket and a yukata.

Edited by brainerd666
Forgot to tag

On 2017/6/23 at 10:57 PM, TEKsevenZERO said:

What we need is a return of the BDU shorts, been wondering for many a year why they've not made a return, is it perhaps that woth the advent of the P17 + P25 there is a compromise?

I 'm sure they'd go down well.

aaa704489ca7f37401e5004110afe6e3.jpg

Also it could be promoted in a Kickstarter type way in that in order for production to commence, a certain amount of orders need to be placed prior to manufacturing, this means a no risk situation to either party.

It would hopefully kill off all the scalping too.

I would imagine there is enough interest on here to gather up a group of individuals ready to go.

Next up, what items would form the ACRNM REDUX vol.1 ? 

S-J1a

J36-GT duotone?

answers on a postcard.....

As a user of SP1-TS,i would guess the recent design code of acr is leaving "street wear"far away,thus we dont have much these designs much. Same as the GT-J16,also hevaily infuenced from the bdu.

Then for next topic,fw17 code showing some returning of GT-J16,may refer some style come-back,which i enjoyed much.

For some way of kickstarter,i do wish we could have,or actually when personal subnet accounts still living,that may be better form.Since the users number growing,the trunk show method may face difficultiy to going on.But on the other hand,we could set j45m-bw or the futura version j1 or the kit 1 as examples,that acrnm do some trying,but seems like not currently they still not trying to provide these services yet(however,do heard meme,that acr used to,provide sort of trunk show in NY)

At last,since i mainly enjoyed my acr experience in old models,i think redux are promising,like this coming fw18 j28,E will provide new users they want in the future,like,hopefully J36:D   

Someone can help me in defining the name for this pants?

There is also short version, the textile is schoeller, obviously in black and the pants are from old collection. Maybe the first one.

(I can do other photo, but try to understand seeing the pocket detail and the cuff it would be easy.)

M.

IMG_8930.JPG

IMG_8929.JPG

IMG_8927.JPG

Edited by mattialife
edit with photos

what is going on in the zipper pocket? and yes cut looks same like P1TS-S and yes there were no TS versions before. Surprising they had a removable patch. also the care tag featured season and model number. nice find!