Acronym.

Westbrook

Now that it's been a little over a year in what situations do you wear the s16-ws? That thing has been sitting in my closet after only 1 wear. I figured I'd wear it biking or running on windy days, but I hardly. Everything else I manage to wear and beat up. It's a unique piece and I want to hold on to it and I figure one day I'll find the perfect use, but just curious about yous guys.

Sizing question regarding acronym pants, particularly the P-10s. I'm sure this has been answered before, but the search didn't provide a satisfactory one for me. 

So I wear around a size 28 in most pants, I can even fit into size 27 SLP jeans pretty comfy, so I'm very slender waisted.

im also 5'10, and I like my pants to have a good length, not cropped not stacked. I normally tailor every pair of pants I get in order to achieve this. 

With P-10s, will a small be a good fit? Can I take the pant to a tailor like any normal garment? 

Additinally, what exactly do all the different p-10 codes (,s,ds,ch) mean for how the fabric feels/fits? Or will there be little difference? 

All of this has been covered extensively even in the small amount of time I've been a member here. Just start digging about 30-40 pages back. It's worth reading through old pages, not only for the matter at hand, but you'll learn a variety of other interesting tidbits, and maybe chuckle at a couple strings here and there. Long story short- do some work. It's usually worth it. 

15 hours ago, skailz said:

Many sizes nike x acr downtown crimson on END with 20% discount VIPSALE

https://www.endclothing.com/row/nike-x-acronym-air-force-1-downtown-hi-sp-649941-006.html

13 hours ago, Danwise said:

It's a bug on their site, there's no actual stock...

Not sure what you mean by 'bug' but it is widely known that END has different stock for each shipping location. This item is available when shipping to Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan, Singapore, Canada, and China. Now if you mean that those stock values are a bug then I stand corrected. 

5 minutes ago, X.bee said:

There's actually no stock available to any location even though the site says it does. 

21 minutes ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

Not sure what you mean by 'bug' but it is widely known that END has different stock for each shipping location. This item is available when shipping to Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan, Singapore, Canada, and China. Now if you mean that those stock values are a bug then I stand corrected. 

What X.bee said...

This set of crimson stock has made the rounds about 4 or 5 times now over the past month - 6 weeks.

21 minutes ago, Danwise said:

Whoa....

www.phaeton-co.com

Search acronym...

If what's on here is accurate.. An interops GT of the J61 would be exactly what I was hoping for. Also curious to see what updates were made to the J28 besides newer Gore.

4 hours ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

I can confirm this is NOT a bug. A friend of mine in Vancouver, Canada ordered these and received them within a week. He had to pay an absolute F#$& ton in customs charges from FedEx but in the end, he got them. Pardon the pun :P 

1 hour ago, analog29 said:

I can confirm this is NOT a bug. A friend of mine in Vancouver, Canada ordered these and received them within a week. He had to pay an absolute F#$& ton in customs charges from FedEx but in the end, he got them. Pardon the pun :P 

Really? About 3 weeks ago I remember seeing someone here received contact from End confirming there was no stock and it was a bug, haha. Oh well...

4 hours ago, AvantSol said:

How do you guys always find out these things hahah but damn, looking forward for those p23 in DS! And as a future reference when they release; p23 sizing is on height correct?

Just searched 'J61-GT' in google haha.

7 hours ago, analog29 said:

The prices were shown way above retail from Canadian prices. Been noticing many shoes cost way more on END + duties/shipping really add up. Might be cheaper to get them on Grailed.

Seen pairs on Grailed go for 250 USD with shipping  (340 CAD), which is way less than 379 CAD retail on END

Edited by Excuses

Can anyone give a comparison of Acronym to Tilak?

In particular Tilak's Evolution jacket and Poutnik range, and in regards to material and fit differences. Pretty sure both Tilak's sage sweatshirt and evolution jacket were Errolson commissioned designs that later found their way into acronym collections (circa 2012, can't find model numbers rn), with some slight tweaking. Essentially, I want some insight into how large the gap between Tilak and Acronym is in terms of material quality/cut (not aesthetics and other less tangible aspects) for directly comparable products, since Acronym still (?) use the Tilak factory to make their stuff.

1 hour ago, Hades said:

Can anyone give a comparison of Acronym to Tilak?

In particular Tilak's Evolution jacket and Poutnik range, and in regards to material and fit differences. Pretty sure both Tilak's sage sweatshirt and evolution jacket were Errolson commissioned designs that later found their way into acronym collections (circa 2012, can't find model numbers rn), with some slight tweaking. Essentially, I want some insight into how large the gap between Tilak and Acronym is in terms of material quality/cut (not aesthetics and other less tangible aspects) for directly comparable products, since Acronym still (?) use the Tilak factory to make their stuff.

There is no difference in quality, both are top notch. Some pieces used exactly the same types of Gore-tex/Polartec materials, now I think it's more varied and both brands use the new types fabrics more often, still highest quality. 

The fit is of course different with each product, some of it is very trim, some more traditinal expedition, hiking fit for more layers.

I'm waiting on my Tilak Poutnik Sage sweatshirt to arrive, not that I shall be wearing it for a few months (probably) too warm at the moment. I'd happy take it over it's overpriced ACR cousin and I love the stealthy logo! 

I'll report back on it's arrival, now if only the Living Mutants shield sweatshirt could make an appearance somewhere, I'd kill for that and their V-bomber.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

7 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Makes me think this is quite possibly a bait and switch tactic to lure in buyers. Pants are probably one of the hardest pieces within acronym to replicate cause of the extensive panels and intricacies used.

Also no tagged pics and complete reliance on legit product pics means they either dont have the pants to take pictures of or theyre really shitty fakes. The review pics are probably fake reviews cause those review pictures look pretty damn good, almost passable to legit.