Acronym.

Westbrook

10 hours ago, GFNS said:

Was XL ever an option?  I see the measurements are a bit tighter than the J46-WS, so I'm assuming it's a snug fit.

I don't think it was. Edition staff here in JP said to me there wasn't an XL, but possible thats only JP. Had the J62 at the t-shirt launch, I tried on L, it was slimmer, half way to J46-WS M - the length was no problem but the sleeves are too short.

12 hours ago, Danwise said:

I don't think it was. Edition staff here in JP said to me there wasn't an XL, but possible thats only JP. Had the J62 at the t-shirt launch, I tried on L, it was slimmer, half way to J46-WS M - the length was no problem but the sleeves are too short.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up!

2 hours ago, danii said:

just a belt loop, no idea why it's smaller than the rest of the beltloops. Personally I really like it and I am adding it to every pants I wear with a belt.

12 minutes ago, Appleseed said:

It's for threading a shoelace (and using that as a belt).

Thanks guys for the replies. According to Errolson on twitter, it's for a 'traditional belt prong'

i like the central belt loop on all my more recent acr pants because it prevents the front part of waistband from dropping below the belt, but on these (p16a-s) it is much smaller than my smallest belt (25mm)

2 hours ago, chris_n said:

'traditional belt prong'

Like, you would put the prong through it and then belt over? I've never heard of this (and seems like the buckle would be off center?), and have never owned a pair of non-ACR pants w/ a comparable small loop (not that that's indicative of anything, but). If this is the case - bit of a strange detail, considering the types of belts they model w/...

16.jpg

Edited by Appleseed
grammar

22 hours ago, Danwise said:

i don't know about this drop but i tried an XL on at beinghunted

My P10-S' from the early '15 drop (IIRC), have a similiar loop but it's the same size as it's fellows. I have a pair of P10A-CH's on the way. Is it only the P16's with the smaller loop? Or should I prepare myself for a drastic change in my belt life?!?!?!?

9 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

My P10-S' from the early '15 drop (IIRC), have a similiar loop but it's the same size as it's fellows. I have a pair of P10A-CH's on the way. Is it only the P16's with the smaller loop? Or should I prepare myself for a drastic change in my belt life?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure they changed the front belt loop to full size on all their pants somewhere around 13/14, can't remember the exact season though.

39 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

I'm pretty sure they changed the front belt loop to full size on all their pants somewhere around 13/14, can't remember the exact season though.

The small belt loop still lives... underneath the big belt loop of P10A. ;)

4 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

I don't know about that - my P10a's (FW1617) have the tiny lace/prong loop, like P10's and P9's from years further back. My P17's and P24's have the smaller (but not tiny) than normal center loop, which is perfect for running 1" belt webbing through. 

hey everyone, have a question about materials.  Been reading that XPAC is basically waterproof and super durable.  Is laminat also waterproof?  Does anyone know what it looks like when its SUPER broken in? been seeing some pics of patina on some of them, but it doesn't look like worst case scenario.  Basically trying to get an idea of laminat's durability/waterproof-ness.  does the laminat on the cotton eventually peel off? Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by 99103

4 hours ago, 99103 said:

XPAC is basically waterproof and super durable.

bags don't come with sealed seams and also the zipper is not waterproof, so yes it's coated material but the construction itself is not waterproof.

12 hours ago, danii said:

bags don't come with sealed seams and also the zipper is not waterproof, so yes it's coated material but the construction itself is not waterproof.

Hey thanks for answering.  My question however was not on the construction of the bags but the fabric itself.  So if you had a sheet of XPAC and you poured water onto it, i know that the water itself doesn't seep through but was wondering if that was the case for laminat fabric cause it looks like laminated cotton.  From the looks of it it looks like it would be water proof for the most part until maybe it went through heavy wear which goes into my second question of whether or not the laminat flakes after a while or what it looks like after heavy use.

Edited by 99103
typo

Familiar with the feedback, but I don't feel it throws the forum on its ear by showing a little open respect to trusted members from time to time. I could be wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it if that's the case. 

51 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Familiar with the feedback, but I don't feel it throws the forum on its ear by showing a little open respect to trusted members from time to time. I could be wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it if that's the case. 

If anything maybe do it on the sales thread versus here?

DISCUSSION --> USE THIS ACRONYM THREAD
SELLERS [with quick text listings] ---> USE ACRONYM SALES THREAD 
SELLERS [with detailed listing and images] ---> USE SUPERMARKET CLASSIFIEDS https://supertalk.superfuture.com/classifieds/   
FEEDBACK ---> USE FEEDBACK https://supertalk.superfuture.com/feedback/   [the advantage being that it cross posts on user profiles - so they get a notification and other future buyers can see the feedback]

Agreed. Actually wasn't aware that said feedback was sales listed on-site specific. 

Edit: mistaken omission of words  

Edited by brainerd666