8 minutes ago, vir2L said:

Here's a taste:

UnionLA stock -----------------------------

P10TS-DS | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: S,XL

J1TS-S | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: M,XL

P25-DS | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: S,M

J48-BR | Quantity: 6 | Sizes: S,M(2),L(2),XL

J61-WS | Quantity: 4 | Sizes: S,M,L,XL

I expected a little more stock like how much Haven got... especially since I called them the day before and they told me they had one of each size so I wouldn't be surprised if some got backdoored.

Damn, at first I just thought it was a site tracker that took note of prices and what's dropping and where but if it's getting stock numbers too thats insane, really great work here man

43 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

Damn, at first I just thought it was a site tracker that took note of prices and what's dropping and where but if it's getting stock numbers too thats insane, really great work here man

Thanks, but it still needs a lot more work as coverage isn't as big as I wanted it to be. But keep in mind, this was just a small side project which was a result of me not getting what I wanted (obviously won't be a problem anymore B)). I mean it'll help people cop for sure but the bottom line is that Acronym controls how much everyone really gets.

13 minutes ago, capnpyro said:

that's exactly why these sites need to stop using shopify

You know that's never going to happen lol 

They're definitely the easiest to backdoor but magento sites aren't safe either (End) and if I was really ruthless and got paid to do this, I'd reverse https://acrnm.com/ since I can already track Hanon and Firmament (not live on app, on separate scripts). 

Edited by vir2L

1 hour ago, vir2L said:

May release this for SuFu members ONLY for FW17. Will need to sift through potential members, especially if I recognize them scalping shit on Grailed.

With all the hype this brand has getting, I figured I'd help people here who will wear the brand.

How does one get on this list?

:ph34r:

23 minutes ago, vir2L said:

Thanks, but it still needs a lot more work as coverage isn't as big as I wanted it to be. But keep in mind, this was just a small side project which was a result of me not getting what I wanted (obviously won't be a problem anymore B)). I mean it'll help people cop for sure but the bottom line is that Acronym controls how much everyone really gets.

You know that's never going to happen lol 

They're definitely the easiest to backdoor but magento sites aren't safe either (End) and if I was really ruthless and got paid to do this, I'd reverse https://acrnm.com/ since I can already track Hanon and Firmament (not live on app, on separate scripts). 

From an ease of use standpoint, I wouldn't touch Magento with a 30 foot pole. Just made the transition over from Magento to shopify and words cannot express the difference. Magento is awful. 

Shopify is no better, if you know your way around and can generate links for items, you can view the XML and just create yourself auto ATC links. 

Bots also go hard on Shopify sites,since there's no captcha or hash in the link to help prevent bots.

j1ts - what's the extra little strap thing w/ a snap button coming off the base of the hood? my j56 has this and i use it when the hood is stowed as a loose jacket closure.

i can't see any way to stow the hood in the same manner on the j1ts, so does it serve any other purpose?

I've had success in the past season using @CARLOOA's advice on lowering duties into the US, but I'm having a ton of trouble importing my J47R. Talked to several different people but no one wants to accept 6201.99.8030 as the correct code. 

This is UPS's latest response: "The tariff the importer is suggesting (6201.99.8030) is not correct as that is for other fiber composition with man-made fiber restraints." Anyone else have similar issues and end up successfully reducing the duties?  

50 minutes ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

I've had success in the past season using @CARLOOA's advice on lowering duties into the US, but I'm having a ton of trouble importing my J47R. Talked to several different people but no one wants to accept 6201.99.8030 as the correct code. 

This is UPS's latest response: "The tariff the importer is suggesting (6201.99.8030) is not correct as that is for other fiber composition with man-made fiber restraints." Anyone else have similar issues and end up successfully reducing the duties?  

Point them to this.

https://outdoorindustry.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/RPO-Paper-8.22.161.pdf

EZ PZ. Run down why it qualifies.

10 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

might as well give these a try. just wish there were other mods that interest me to make up those shipping costs

They do custom work as well, but I'm not sure what pricing looks like...just a thought if you're looking to make the order worth while.

3 minutes ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

Is it possible to see past sales on Grailed? I'd like to see what prices I should expect to pay outside of sufu.

Yes, on any listing in Grailed there's a Price Comparison in the upper right corner that pulls similar items...

3 minutes ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

Is it possible to see past sales on Grailed? I'd like to see what prices I should expect to pay outside of sufu.

Yeah, you can either use this link here: https://www.grailed.com/sold/lVF2TccENw

Or open up any acronym item, and hit Price Comparison then modify the filters to show everything and use the search to find whatever it is you're looking for

17 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

How does one get on this list?

:ph34r:

I'll be making an announcement before FW17 drop. 

For the record, you're already in it for helping out the community.

11 hours ago, chris_n said:

Ppl who are actually wearing their j1ts and not trying to resell:

what do you use the sleeve pockets for? 

I haven't personally found any good uses for myself yet since it puts my arms in an awkward position in order to access those pockets however the left pocket seems best for things that you want to keep dry (i.e cigarettes??) 

27 minutes ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

I haven't personally found any good uses for myself yet since it puts my arms in an awkward position in order to access those pockets however the left pocket seems best for things that you want to keep dry (i.e cigarettes??) 

Something tells me we'll receive an Acronymjutsu tutorial soon enough.

On 4/5/2017 at 4:36 PM, vir2L said:

For the most part, yes. Europe is usually cheaper if buying from US even after customs (make sure to have it marked down by claiming correct garment code). But even in the US, it depends on retailer.

Worst retailer? Kith. Second worst? Union, especially if you live in Cali. 

Best? Bureaubelfast

Just curious, why is Union second worst? Just ordered from them for the first time yesterday & I remembered seeing this post & got worried.