Acronym.

Westbrook

55 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

Am I missing something, I've gone back 20 pages, why's there no love for the j61-ws? Hardly a mention of it even... 

Is it because it's so barebones? I remember the j25-ws used to get a ton of love whenever it came around.

my fav of the season. was finally able to grab it from the notre drop. haven't received it yet but it's probably gonna be my most used! 

Just now, CountZatara said:

I second that. It's a diamond in the rough. I liken it to Solid Snake's cardboard box: unassuming, packable, and effective under the right conditions. If I had money to burn, I would've copped.

Everyone wants the same shit every season. A rerelease of the 47/36/28/1. The new shit is where it's at.

Same here, I prefer the J61 to the J1TS tbh (I got both). The waist cinch gives the jacket a totally different vibe from the back while keeping the front looking exactly the same. Really great piece, perfect summer raincoat. And it looks cool as hell packed into a tube.

5 hours ago, X.bee said:

Nice, Im guessing that's the size small flatpack?

Yes sir

5 hours ago, sqsuicakun said:

meccaNIZM - Sounds like the outlier clip is not secured (loose) enough? What kind of other clips are you using?

Also use the BLACKHAWK! Speed Clips. They're pretty strong and light, come in different colors/lengths

2 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

Same here, I prefer the J61 to the J1TS tbh (I got both). The waist cinch gives the jacket a totally different vibe from the back while keeping the front looking exactly the same. Really great piece, perfect summer raincoat. And it looks cool as hell packed into a tube.

How are you packing the J61? I'm just stuffing it into a tube but maybe somebody has found a more optimal solution?

38 minutes ago, jediswayze said:

How are you packing the J61? I'm just stuffing it into a tube but maybe somebody has found a more optimal solution?

I'm folding into the pocket size and then stuffing a bit to get the zip round. I'm sure there's a more elegant acronymjutsu way of doing it though.

9 hours ago, BRICK DOM said:

Am I missing something, I've gone back 20 pages, why's there no love for the j61-ws? Hardly a mention of it even... 

Is it because it's so barebones? I remember the j25-ws used to get a ton of love whenever it came around.

Just didn't get around to writing it down, but i enjoy the jacket too.
Awesome length, generous width, the lower pockets are at a nice height, and they're huge.

ACR-SS17-J61-Pocket.thumb.jpg.25a6a65583ee125ac38657d20769d425.jpg

Like that wrist tightening mechanism(?). Like the hood (even though i can't close it all the way up, noggin's too big), like how the zipper makes the collar stand up a bit. Glad to report that ones beard doesn't get caught in it; I guess the zipper model makes the difference. I might wish for the upper pockets to be a little bit higher for a more angled arm position... I enjoy the packing solution and am rather thrilled about the bar button at the top (wish they would use it on shirts).

ACR-SS17-J61-Button.jpg.71b6714bfd888e3bcfcf789141a52b68.jpg
The best? Couldn’t tell you, since as a couple of people have noted it's usually only after the proverbial dust settles that i come around to appreciate certain variation/features/details of the whole collection. And you can't really buy a jacket just because it has beautiful seams, can you. But definately an absolute luxury purchase.

2 hours ago, hiei said:

Union LA sale was up earlier, already had my M J1TS for check out then system said it was sold out... still within 9am no evem 9:01 :(

So this helped me with the DAF1 at Union. Right before drop: Add something to cart, go to checkout screen, and put shipping in (should be same as billing to shave couple extra seconds off) and click forward to billing--now stay on this screen and have your CC info copied ready to paste, or rdy to autofill. Open new tab and go to cart and delete item, wait for drop. Once it drops add item to cart, quickly tab over to original tab that is in billing screen of checkout and refresh page--your cart will autoupdate to the new item that was added and you put in Card info quick and complete purchase. Should take you about 5-10 seconds from drop to checkout.

If that makes any sense at all...

48 minutes ago, grantoska said:

So this helped me with the DAF1 at Union. Right before drop: Add something to cart, go to checkout screen, and put shipping in (should be same as billing to shave couple extra seconds off) and click forward to billing--now stay on this screen and have your CC info copied ready to paste, or rdy to autofill. Open new tab and go to cart and delete item, wait for drop. Once it drops add item to cart, quickly tab over to original tab that is in billing screen of checkout and refresh page--your cart will autoupdate to the new item that was added and you put in Card info quick and complete purchase. Should take you about 5-10 seconds from drop to checkout.

Thanks for the tip! yes definitely made sense, its being one step ahead even before the sale started.

1 hour ago, grantoska said:

I'd have a full-on panic attack trying to pull that off.

19 minutes ago, vir2L said:

May release this for SuFu members ONLY for FW17. Will need to sift through potential members, especially if I recognize them scalping shit on Grailed.

With all the hype this brand has getting, I figured I'd help people here who will wear the brand.

r u jesus

1 minute ago, jukes said:

Free Costco sample underneath is a little more appealing imo. 

Here's a taste:

UnionLA stock -----------------------------

P10TS-DS | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: S,XL

J1TS-S | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: M,XL

P25-DS | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: S,M

J48-BR | Quantity: 6 | Sizes: S,M(2),L(2),XL

J61-WS | Quantity: 4 | Sizes: S,M,L,XL

I expected a little more stock like how much Haven got... especially since I called them the day before and they told me they had one of each size so I wouldn't be surprised if some got backdoored.

6 minutes ago, vir2L said:

Here's a taste:

UnionLA stock -----------------------------

P10TS-DS | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: S,XL

J1TS-S | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: M,XL

P25-DS | Quantity: 2 | Sizes: S,M

J48-BR | Quantity: 6 | Sizes: S,M(2),L(2),XL

J61-WS | Quantity: 4 | Sizes: S,M,L,XL

I expected a little more stock like how much Haven got... especially since I called them the day before and they told me they had one of each size so I wouldn't be surprised if some got backdoored.

Unreal :)