Acronym.

Westbrook

2 minutes ago, shoreman said:

A black size small has already sold for $2340 so, is that really a reach?

I understand that smalls are probably more desired but c'mon 3k for the TS when the GT hardly sells for over 2k?

I'm even surprised someone actually paid 2340 for it,

3 hours ago, StolenBread said:

I understand that smalls are probably more desired but c'mon 3k for the TS when the GT hardly sells for over 2k?

I'm even surprised someone actually paid 2340 for it,

Could possibly be people in Japan paying these prices. Japanese retail is more or less what these resellers are asking for.

Hey folks, longtime lurker, first time poster. I had a couple of questions.

If I need to return something to Acronym purchased directly do I have to get a response from them by email before I ship it back or do I just send it back with the invoice and reason for return?

Also, are there any Acronym retailers in London?

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, gre9del said:

Hey folks, longtime lurker, first time poster. I had a couple of questions.

If I need to return something to Acronym purchased directly do I have to get a response from them by email before I ship it back or do I just send it back with the invoice and reason for return?

Also, are there any Acronym retailers in London?

Thanks!

Just send it and the refund will come in. No retailers in London but someone said 18 Montrose were gonna open up...

Just now, RemarkableArmor said:

Just send it and the refund will come in. No retailers in London but someone said 18 Montrose were gonna open up...

Thanks, appreciate it. I've never found one in London besides Shadow Project stuff at the Hackney Walk outlets and elsewhere but was curious.

oh, and while I'm at it.... I picked up the Haven x Headporter waist pouch, and I really impressed with it.

Any X-PAC fans looking for a bag, I'd give one a shot. No modular capabilities without some extra work, but still dope

8TS vs. 

8ts.Haven2.jpg

8TSvsHaven.jpg

2 hours ago, meccaNIZM said:

Here is the Outlier attachment with the P10ts

...the provided clips aren't ideal, but all my other ones are in use. fabric is pretty nice, its supposed to darken with age and lose the waviness, stay tuned!!

P10TS-outlier.JPG

Nice, Im guessing that's the size small flatpack?

36 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

Am I missing something, I've gone back 20 pages, why's there no love for the j61-ws? Hardly a mention of it even... 

Is it because it's so barebones? I remember the j25-ws used to get a ton of love whenever it came around.

J61 is the jacket of the season IMO. New model. Dope snorkel.