Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, hoju said:

Spoke to a retailer and apparently FW1718 has an "updated" P24 with stacked pockets like the J1TS's right arm.

Fs - p24a 

but seriously I just picked up the j1ts in store. Was going to just sell(retail) if it didn't look too great but I'm a fan of it so far. Sizing is tts for me. Could've sized down but the shoulders would've been too tight. Will check it out more later. 

got the P10TS-DS in today, everything is great about them, except I'm not too convinced on the actual tec sys aspect of it (looks or function). 

First of all not a huge fan of how the ts isn't stitched all the way down, I think they'd look cleaner if the ends were stitched down. Second of all, how much do you guys use tec sys on pants? I would Imagine the regular pockets, + any on my jacket would be way enough already, and instead of using individual mods I think I'd prefer to just use a bag. 

at this point I would very much like to know if any other P10 variants would release in the second drop, or if any P10's drop would it be the TS in a dif material? 

Cuz if regular P10's release in the second drop, and I keep these I might be slightly annoyed. 
My two options now are to either return these within 2 weeks and then in a month I might be able to cop either a different P10, or nothing at all. Or to keep these, and possibly be disappointed if regular P10's drop. 

Edited by TechwearEnthusiast

7 minutes ago, TechwearEnthusiast said:

got the P10TS-DS in today, everything is great about them, except I'm not too convinced on the actual tec sys aspect of it (looks or function). 

First of all not a huge fan of how the ts isn't stitched all the way down, I think they'd look cleaner if the ends were stitched down. Second of all, how much do you guys use tec sys on pants? I would Imagine the regular pockets, + any on my jacket would be way enough already, and instead of using individual mods I think I'd prefer to just use a bag. 

at this point I would very much like to know if any other P10 variants would release in the second drop, or if any P10's drop would it be the TS in a dif material? 

Cuz if regular P10's release in the second drop, and I keep these I might be slightly annoyed. 

Yeah,it's the reason why I not choosing p10ts. My current alternative set is more easy to access from my point of view.

also,ch versions after times washing,get thin too,makes it not too warm during spring time.c0w3Um5RZjRUSjI2QytZL25sd0hSYUsxNTQ5RDFo

16 minutes ago, s2ledesm said:

Not sure if it's been answered already but can anyone clarify what the second front zipper is for on the J47R if it's not an escape zip?

Same as the J47/47A- it's access to a concealed pocket array (think sisp stealth jackets) and the bottom half is a hem expansion.

Since I own only jackets in GT fabrics, and they are fully taped, I was wondering how are the S jackets finnished inside (since they are not fully W proof it might not make sense)? For example the J1TS-S I'm looking to purchase, is it also taped seams or lined, or some other type of finnishing? Maybe some owner could provide a picture? Love the clean finnish of taped seams.

19 minutes ago, nigel1 said:

Since I own only jackets in GT fabrics, and they are fully taped, I was wondering how are the S jackets finnished inside (since they are not fully W proof it might not make sense)? For example the J1TS-S I'm looking to purchase, is it also taped seams or lined, or some other type of finnishing? Maybe some owner could provide a picture? Love the clean finnish of taped seams.

You can see the inside of a J1B-S in the third picture here > https://shop.bdgastore.com/products/j1b-s

Not sure if J1TS-S will be the same, but I'd assume its a similar set up. 

Each and every, i'm looking at getting some more gear... 196cm and 89kg here. Generally i'm an L - for reference e.g. I have a J1A-GT and P10A-S in L, S14-BR in XL, pants are perfect 100%, sleeves on GT are the tiniest bit short (S14 is too big, but I like it). So...

Can any J50-X and J46-X owners offer some advice on sizing? Cheers.

1 minute ago, Danwise said:

Each and every, i'm looking at getting some more gear... 196cm and 89kg here. Generally i'm an L - for reference e.g. I have a J1A-GT and P10A-S in L, S14-BR in XL, pants are perfect 100%, sleeves on GT are the tiniest bit short (S14 is too big, but I like it). So...

Can any J50-X and J46-X owners offer some advice on sizing? Cheers.

50 size up, it's tight everywhere. 46 fits loose in the body. It'll depend on your shoulder to shoulder for the actual garment to sit properly.

On 4/6/2017 at 2:55 AM, drgitlin said:

Because all that stonewash looks like garbage. Sorry but it's true. 

i've inquired about those w/ some ppl who already have them. y'all will probs need different clips than the ones they come with to make effective use of them.

20 hours ago, CountZatara said:

W2C pouches on the old setup?

20 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

Just confirming bboysparrow is correct. 

I really oike the outlier pouches but didn't find a great way to attach them that didn't show a bit beyond the pouch. I'm still not sure I prefer the MZ3's to them though. Might end up letting them go. Or maybe put the outlier mods back and saving the mz3's in case I end up getting a some clothes with TS