Acronym.

Westbrook

19 minutes ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

Any retailer websites you guys recommend if I'm looking to cop a J1TS-S? Any retailers doing a restock or dropping soon?

If you hate yourself, you can try for Japanese retailers. Don't think a lot of them dropped yet.

3 minutes ago, cybersushi said:

Greetings from Seattle. Acr noobie here looking for his first outerwear piece. I'm considering a J47R since I love the less aggressive styling, however as noted before, it lacks an escape zipper. To me (a noob), it just seems too iconic to miss. It having the higher price tag also has me questioning whether it would be wiser to simply search for the older J47 through resellers. Or just wait for the next release. Anyone have any insight for me? 

just wait the FW17, heard there's too many dope jackets dropping then

6 minutes ago, bluecrush said:

If you hate yourself, you can try for Japanese retailers. Don't think a lot of them dropped yet.

might as well try Grailed in a few weeks, japanese stores will sell for $2.2k minimum on jackets

Edited by phillasher

3 minutes ago, cybersushi said:

Greetings from Seattle. Acr noobie here looking for his first outerwear piece. I'm considering a J47R since I love the less aggressive styling, however as noted before, it lacks an escape zipper. To me (a noob), it just seems too iconic to miss. It having the higher price tag also has me questioning whether it would be wiser to simply search for the older J47 through resellers. Or just wait for the next release. Anyone have any insight for me? 

J47 is one of the more popular jackets. Resale is very very high on this and its also tough to find. I'd wait for FW1718

1 minute ago, bboysparrow said:

J47 is one of the more popular jackets. Resale is very very high on this and its also tough to find. I'd wait for FW1718

resale on old 47 is typically not high. the new 47 isn't selling well so resale won't be ridiculous. just a pretty vanilla piece especially with no escape zip now.

2 minutes ago, phillasher said:

resale on old 47 is typically not high. the new 47 isn't selling well so resale won't be ridiculous. just a pretty vanilla piece especially with no escape zip now.

J47R-GT is sold out everywhere I've seen? Also it might not be too high but it's very hard to find. Literally only one listed on Grailed in S for $1500USD + a few J47A

Just now, rnstyip said:

A lil off topic, but you guys do realise you can quote multiple posts in one reply, rather than making separate replies right?

Honestly this is the only forum I use. It's been a long time since I've frequented forums (gamefaqs, etc) I mostly use reddit now and I haven't gone back.

J1TS-S raf/blk, P10TS-DS, J47R-GT, S19-DS all in hand, AMA cucks

but seriously i do so if you have any questions or want to see anything i'll be happy to snap a pic for you.

3 minutes ago, phillasher said:

lemme guess, ur asking prices are at least 50% above retail?

no i'm asking if anyone wants to see any specific details.

5 minutes ago, Cairxoxo said:

Wanna confirm 100% the J47R-GT does not have an escape zip? Even acrnm.com says it does in one part.

negative. feels fantastic though. like 3A-1.

IMG_7010.JPG

i'm fairly certain the escape zip is a feature made possible by plastics. the tolerances of metal are far too high to allow for repative de-tracking. plastics ability to deform but return to the original state enables the zipper to forcibly de-track. you can do it will a metal zipper.. once. then u have a broken jacket.

Edited by nodre

4 hours ago, mukaiten said:

do you mind me asking what they said to you after stopping you? it seems unusual as they didn't really have much else to act upon.

They said they wanted to check my bag for drugs (not exactly in those words) but when the only they thing they could find in my bag that resembled drugs was Imodium (ha!) they made an off hand comment that my bag looked "sus" ("suspect" for non Aussies). They had a sniffer dog that wasn't that interested with me, so I chalked it up to looking like I was on a covert supply run. 

3 hours ago, Cairxoxo said:

Probably dogs checking at Central Station or something like that. While not surprised you would get stopped for it, would be surprised if they would stop you on the street just walking by.

Newtown station, which has the occasional sniffer dog checks at the station. 

Definitely wasn't in a suit though ;)

My only acr gt version jacket need some repair,doing some research and this should way more easy than filling dead dog repairing form via acrnm service.

http://rainypass.com/   this is offcial service via gore tex states,

for other countris shoud be individual service sites.

I also contatcted chinese service,they are in Shanghai,charge around 10 bucks for repair,and user hold shipping. Just print one form they provided with your gear,would be fine.

Hope these will help you hardshell boys.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng