Acronym.

Westbrook

8 hours ago, danii said:

UNTRUE. there are numerous black black pieces every season.

Yep. They always come with some unique peices. That flip down tablet pocket anorak from last season was pretty special. I dropped full price on it on release, but it hit the sale rack in most places. To think if it was Acronym labelled it would have sold out in seconds...

IMG_2968.jpg

On 4/6/2017 at 10:32 AM, LittleSin said:

End Clothing - ACRONYM SS17 Line is up

Pass, it's End. They don't mark down for customs.

Edited by vir2L

Ha! I was wondering the same. End is the only retailer able to make Acronym look unappealing. Thankfully they stuck to more product pics than fit pics for this launch.

Oh and I did just get my shipping notification as well. I can't wait to get my hands on those 3A-MZ3's especially after missing out on them this time last year.

Edited by analog29

13 minutes ago, analog29 said:

Oh and I did just get my shipping notification as well. I can't wait to get my hands on those 3A-MZ3's especially after missing out on them this time last year.

Still waiting on mine, and I'm east end of Canada, things are not looking good :(

1 minute ago, Questlove said:

East end Canada, but I got my shipping notification this afternoon. Yours will probably come in a bit (or check your junk/spam mail).

Damn, I grabbed one of the mods when they popped back up, so I'm not sure if it'll go through or not, if not maybe there'll be a cooler mod in possible second drop

2 hours ago, analog29 said:

Ha! I was wondering the same. End is the only retailer able to make Acronym look unappealing. Thankfully they stuck to more product pics than fit pics for this launch.

It's so strange how a store with such good buys and brands can style things so poorly. It's very unique. 

Hollar if you don't want this MZ3 :)

16 hours ago, Goober said:

Shout out to a fellow Aussie. I reckon I'd be arrested wearing chest covered MOLLE, already got stopped once by the Police with a MOLLE covered bag. 

do you mind me asking what they said to you after stopping you? it seems unusual as they didn't really have much else to act upon.

16 hours ago, Goober said:

Shout out to a fellow Aussie. I reckon I'd be arrested wearing chest covered MOLLE, already got stopped once by the Police with a MOLLE covered bag. 

No way! I've seen tonnes of MOLLE covered bags, admittedly around the CBD(Sydney) where the rest of the outfit is usually just a suit/a little more casual. Was it specifically for the bag or some sort of 'random' check with dogs?

45 minutes ago, Albm said:

No way! I've seen tonnes of MOLLE covered bags, admittedly around the CBD(Sydney) where the rest of the outfit is usually just a suit/a little more casual. Was it specifically for the bag or some sort of 'random' check with dogs?

Probably dogs checking at Central Station or something like that. While not surprised you would get stopped for it, would be surprised if they would stop you on the street just walking by.

2 minutes ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

Any retailer websites you guys recommend if I'm looking to cop a J1TS-S? Any retailers doing a restock or dropping soon?

New stock is pretty much gone.  You might get lucky and someone returns/cancels an order on the main site, but most likely people with sizing issues/buyer's remorse will post it on Grailed and try to profit.

Greetings from Seattle. Acr noobie here looking for his first outerwear piece. I'm considering a J47R since I love the less aggressive styling, however as noted before, it lacks an escape zipper. To me (a noob), it just seems too iconic to miss. It having the higher price tag also has me questioning whether it would be wiser to simply search for the older J47 through resellers. Or just wait for the next release. Anyone have any insight for me?