Acronym.

Westbrook

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Shout out to a fellow Aussie. I reckon I'd be arrested wearing chest covered MOLLE, already got stopped once by the Police with a MOLLE covered bag. 

Hahaha yea that doesn't surprise me at all

7 minutes ago, lesteel said:

If they rename it to Stone Island x Acronym then it will sold out in a minute, it is great how it is now

I've said this same thing on more than one occasion, but I think it's best left as is given the stupid fanatical buying that we've witnessed.

Shadow does as Shadow is.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

1 hour ago, danii said:

still don't understand why sisp does not get the love acr/acg gets. it's priced well and the construction goes above and beyond acronym on certain pieces.

because of sisp's continuing insistence on that garment dyed, pre-faded, garishly colored euro aesthetic. 

I'd take a lot of the earlier SISP pieces over ACRNM. These days haven't been feeling it on the whole but applaud the experimental designs...just not too keen on those corrosive finishes. I'm optimistic they are going in the right direction again after a somewhat flat period imo though so watching carefully.

26 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

because of sisp's continuing insistence on that garment dyed, pre-faded, garishly colored euro aesthetic. 

UNTRUE. there are numerous black black pieces every season.

11 minutes ago, chris_n said:

The zipper cargo pants this season are so good. Idk why they're still in stock tbh

that's what I am talking about, the construction on these is so crazy.

Also the SP tactical shirt (315EUR) makes LA6B-DS (559EUR) look like generic mandarin collar shirt.

Edited by danii

2 hours ago, danii said:

still don't understand why sisp does not get the love acr/acg gets. it's priced well and the construction goes above and beyond acronym on certain pieces.

Because all that stonewash looks like garbage. Sorry but it's true. 

Got my shipping notice too, I ordered P10TS and 3A-MZ3s in separate orders but got one shipping notice. This kinda concerns me because the order for the P10s alone is under the 1000AUD threshold, and I paid the 50 euro shipping fee twice. Does anybody know if Acronym's gonna ship my orders together?

Edited by Jun.H

2 hours ago, Jun.H said:

Got my shipping notice too, I ordered P10TS and 3A-MZ3s in separate orders but got one shipping notice. This kinda concerns me because the order for the P10s alone are under the 1000AUD threshold, and I paid the 50 euro shipping fee twice. Does anybody know if Acronym's gonna ship my orders together?

They'll ship separately.  They're considerate.

4 hours ago, Jun.H said:

Got my shipping notice too, I ordered P10TS and 3A-MZ3s in separate orders but got one shipping notice. This kinda concerns me because the order for the P10s alone are under the 1000AUD threshold, and I paid the 50 euro shipping fee twice. Does anybody know if Acronym's gonna ship my orders together?

they will ship in separate orders. your other shipping notice will come. don't worry

5 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Since we're on the subject of sisp, can anybody confirm if these run TTS: http://www.stoneisland.com/us/stone-island-shadow-project/shoe_cod11170118kj.html#dept=Shsccssr

I don't have the very latest ones but historically I found them big...I'm a UK 8.5 and got a 41 in the euro sizing but that was an exact fit with no leeway