Acronym.

Westbrook

Kind of think the criticism of the j1ts is hilarious. This is pure acronym. I get that the webbing is a little odd, but I remember finding the big square front pocket on the j1a a little odd, years ago.

This stuff only sort of makes sense when you look at it—usually physically using/wearing it is when it makes sense. I'm curious about those new arm pockets.

1 minute ago, junkie_dolphin said:

I'm curious about those new arm pockets.

I love the shoulder pockets, i just don't know how I really feel about the techsys going right across the chest, will need to see it with some modulars attached. 

14 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

I love the shoulder pockets, i just don't know how I really feel about the techsys going right across the chest, will need to see it with some modulars attached. 

After owning both colors for the last few days, i must say they look kinda weird if you have nothing attached.

The color difference between the tec sys and the jacket is also quite noticeable (two shades of black).

Edited by yankees19032002

26 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

After owning both colors for the last few days, i must say they look kinda weird if you have nothing attached.

The color difference between the tec sys and the jacket is also quite noticeable (two shades of black).

How's the fit... Compared to j1b, and GT variants?

3 minutes ago, meccaNIZM said:

How's the fit... Compared to j1b, and GT variants?

Never really liked S jacket tbh cause it feels heavy. Only bought this because I think it looks cool as shit, and i have a few MPs to spare. I wish they would make this a GT in the future, but the S jacket ain't cheap already. 

Edited by yankees19032002

Is it just the product shots they used for the P10TS-DS or does the DS fabric not stack around the knee at all? It seems all the stacking is at the shins/ankles. Comparing photos of the CH and S variants the DS looks quite a bit worse silhouette wise. I'm aware Stots and CH are more stiff than DS, but is the effect really that drastic in real life? 

2 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Never really liked S jacket tbh cause it feels heavy. Only bought this because I think it looks cool as shit, and i have a few MPs to spare. I wish they would make this a GT in the future, but the S jacket ain't cheap already. 

Compared to the J1A-GT fit, how would you say this stacks up in terms of layering?  I can currently throw my J1A-GT over my J46-WS and effectively look like Vader.  Think this'll stand up well with that combo in colder climates?

Just now, GFNS said:

Compared to the J1A-GT fit, how would you say this stacks up in terms of layering?  I can currently throw my J1A-GT over my J46-WS and effectively look like Vader.  Think this'll stand up well with that combo in colder climates?

Never had the J1A, but i just don't find S to be a good layering piece. its a great standalone piece though, but it also has the zippers for J58-WS (More J58 coming soon)

2 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Never had the J1A, but i just don't find S to be a good layering piece. its a great standalone piece though, but it also has the zippers for J58-WS (More J58 coming soon)

More J58?  Tell me more...

4 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Shieeeet. J1B-S + J58-WS is an amazing layering combo in my opinion.

2 hours ago, hoju said:

7e5650448e_w950.jpg

33c7a59b32_w950.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like the knee down isn't as tapered as previous iterations? The models left, our right, looks okay but the right leg, our left, looks a bit wide. 

I don't think one leg would be zipped up and one undone?