Acronym.

Westbrook

15 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Kinda down with the idea of building your own jacket via the modulars but just wish they were Stotz vs foil. Everyone I show this stuff to thinks it looks like bondage gear.

no offense mang but ppl need to give up on the j1ts, it's not going to grow on you :(

16 minutes ago, capnpyro said:

Can't say I've ever felt an item in brugnoli, any opinions 

I have several items in brugnoli (s14, hd4, la4, c1), and use them very often-great soft cotton and top quality. The models I have are great for everyday use cause of their "simplicity". Upcoming 48 models are not for me, cause of these zippers on the whole hood and white stripe. Simple black hoodie will be much better. And also, for example the retail on hd4-br was about 200€, and it is acceptable. Spending almost 600 € on cotton hoodie is insanity imo. Hope you understand what I mean cause my English sucks:o

1 hour ago, phillasher said:

no offense mang but ppl need to give up on the j1ts, it's not going to grow on you :(

I don't know about that one.  Opinions seem to abound without seeing the full range.  I see the hate mighty morphing into lust once we see some fire britches modular drop and then everyone goes J1TS nuts.

1 hour ago, danii said:

as a customizer/diyer my take on the J1TS would be to remove the TS.

I was pondering this yesterday. Though it slightly defeats the purpose of the jacket, the price point isn't too bad so it could be worth it. Do you think it'd be possible to remove it cleanly, leaving no marks? I've never removed / had something removed that big.