Acronym.

Westbrook

Just now, shoreman said:

J1TS-S actually looks pretty bad ass as is. Wouldn't even bother with mods, despite the intended use.  

I was thinking the same... just use is as it is!!! 

1 minute ago, phillasher said:

the most expensive is the one with essentially no mod besides the zip SMDH. if anyone wants to defend E on it, let's hear it lol

Not gonna defend E or justify pricing, but we're getting these prices from a retail outfit that is taking a cut of their own. Prices will certainly be measurably less directly from acrnm.com

3 minutes ago, hoju said:

Mind elaborating for the uninitiated? 

This should be self-explanatory:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJi6rotj4T1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMH1wPoAE95/

Just to add on: Acronym plans their seasons way ahead, typically a year or more in advance. Says a lot for what people with Subnet were able to see back then.

Edited by rnstyip

16 minutes ago, phillasher said:

also curious how you know for sure that pics of acr's "2.0" came out before 1k's belt did

are you seriously entertaining the notion that erlsn ripped off 1k and not the other way around?

5 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

That's what happens when you giving access to the Subnet to famous copyist

Maybe if you used another example the point would be better, MOLLE vests have been standard for ages now..

Edited by Albm

46 minutes ago, rnstyip said:

This should be self-explanatory:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJi6rotj4T1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMH1wPoAE95/

Just to add on: Acronym plans their seasons way ahead, typically a year or more in advance. Says a lot for what people with Subnet were able to see back then.

Always thought subnet users had an unfair advantage with seeing products so far in advance. Lets say acr remaking the j47. Users with access would've known way in advance to sell their older items for top dollar knowing an updated version was right around the corner. Also the copying I would think E should've been more worried about than anything. Subnet was a great idea though in the right hands. 

Just now, TEKsevenZERO said:

I say, sit back wait for tomorrow and enjoy the ride, you like, you buy? - Again, there is always another loadout approaching in 6 months.

No panic buying for me.

Torn between possibly grabbing some modulars or pants, or skipping it all and waiting for winter, or going on grailed and just grabbing a jacket.

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

Always thought subnet users had an unfair advantage with seeing products so far in advance. Lets say acr remaking the j47. Users with access would've known way in advance to sell their older items for top dollar knowing an updated version was right around the corner. Also the copying I would think E should've been more worried about than anything. Subnet was a great idea though in the right hands. 

There's a political statement somewhere in there. Then again, we should only talk about clothing in this forum. :D

5 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I say, sit back wait for tomorrow and enjoy the ride, you like, you buy? - Again, there is always another loadout approaching in 6 months.

No panic buying for me.

Exactly...

13 minutes ago, jesterrp said:

anyone came across the price for the j46 yet? 

In english pounds in peggsandsons its $1244.. who knows in euro or dollars!!! I guess we still need to wait a little bit more!!!

14 minutes ago, Dellamore said:

The J1ATS would have looked a lot better if they did something like the J53TS. Definitely one of acronyms weakest seasons, unfortunately. I hope fw is more exciting.

I think this season is great. All you people who don't like it, don't buy it please. :)

"Progress is a slow process, slow motion is better than no motion."