Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, Questlove said:

Watched the JM concert in Toronto.

Looks like he pulled out the ACR wardrobe for this particular stop. Prestos and, although I can't completely confirm it, P10?

Def wearing his P10s. 

Edited by leg

8 minutes ago, chris_n said:

tbh when i first saw this season i thought it was a lot less 'new' season and a lot more remixes. i'm hoping they put some website exclusives up but it's not looking promising.

actually there's nothing actually new besides the p25

I had the same impression. There are new pieces, but you will be like 'meh'. I guess their new SS approach is to make clothes that you can actually wear in the summer (in DS, WS type material). I definitely feel there's more to it, may be a secret drop of something over the next few months

Edited by yankees19032002

2 hours ago, zork said:

You're the hero we need right now, @yankees19032002! Do you know anything about tops or accessories in the drop? 

Haha, I wrote about much of this back in Feb in this very thread!

Don't forget there is also a grey zip hoodie! But as has been said, this drop is certainly not on scale with the winter drop coming.

@yankees19032002 is right, it's thinner and uninsulated J46U.

19 minutes ago, Danwise said:

Haha, I wrote about much of this back in Feb in this very thread!

Don't forget there is also a grey zip hoodie! But as has been said, this drop is certainly not on scale with the winter drop coming.

@yankees19032002 is right, it's thinner and uninsulated J46U.

I think one of the reasons why we think this season is underwhelming is because we were spoiled by the Nemen collabo for the last two summers...haha

Edited by yankees19032002

shorts 2 pants is easy mod.

the olive/blk J1TS paneling looks like some outdoor brand trying to do a military line. Also the plcement of the TS is not the most creative. We have the J1B and some tecsys, let's combine Kamina style.

6 hours ago, Questlove said:

Watched the JM concert in Toronto.

Looks like he pulled out the ACR wardrobe for this particular stop. Prestos and, although I can't completely confirm it, P10?

Those do look like P10s, I'm going to see I'm in Toronto in August!

11 hours ago, Pavouu said:

Courtesy of Viet Nguyen in the facebook group, the J1TS-S... thanks!!!

IMG_2782.JPG

I'll wait till I see better quality images before making a final judgement but for now I'm not sure if I like it. The shoulder pockets are great but the tec sys placement not so great. I'm not entirely sure how it could be better though, maybe if it was split in half and placed diagonally, sorta running parallel to the chest pockets. If that makes sense?

Think I'm going to try the P10's, I can always return them if I don't like the way they sit.

On a side note, it's great to see this thread so lively again. Even if I'm not contributing to the conversation, it's interesting just reading the discussion.