Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

I've had P10s in every flavour and DS is easily my favourite. Try running up a flight of stairs in a pair of P10s in different materials and you'll feel the difference immediately, the stretch in the DS suits the cut perfectly in my opinion, with stotz being the most ergonomically restrictive (i.e.range of motion). The stack really isn't a problem on P10s because of the cut. Different story of the P24s though, the stotz stack much better than the DS.

All personal opinion of course.

Thanks for that. I'll bear that in mind.

Just waiting on product photos now

1 hour ago, Appleseed said:

Minor changes to the top block too, newer models are adjusted in the seat (less material).

Is it 'cause older ones bunched up in the taint area.. (asking for myself)

Edited by hoju
clarity

13 hours ago, StolenBread said:

I wonder if thats all of the drop, or if that's all that store is getting. Interested in that J46U and possibly those P25-DS. Can't wait for more pictures to surface

Thats all Eliminator is getting, the other stuff is too 'hard' for their looks. (i.e. not getting the RAF/Black combo piece).

Just now, Danwise said:

Thats all Eliminator is getting, the other stuff is too 'hard' for their looks. (i.e. not getting the RAF/Black combo piece).

Yeah I just saw that RAF/Black jacket, goddamn that goes hard. I wish it was GT though, but that is an amazing coat

Not to beat a dead horse- but does this mean some new modulars maybe? MAYBEEEEE?!?!?!? (Not that I have any interest in those jackets. Too much going on. But the tec-sys...)

1 minute ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Am I missing the point or isn't that 2 x MZ3 stacked in the pic?

Those are in fact two MZ3s. I'm putting them there to show what the frontal tec-sys is meant for (and obviously you don't want to put on MK1) and to give you guys an idea of the upcoming foil MPs, as you will be seeing in the upcoming SS17 official photos

2 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Those are in fact two MZ3s. I'm putting them there to show what the frontal tec-sys is meant for (and obviously you don't want to put on MK1) and to give you guys an idea of the upcoming foil MPs, as you will be seeing in the upcoming SS17 official photos

Aha! Thanks :D

Maybe im not clicking with the J1TS yet.  Was ready grab a J1 multi color with TS ( that Id probably never use), given it was the original ACR style J1 multicolor. Such a rare and desirable piece. New right sleeve design is gangster but the colored shoulders block reads too veilance than ACR for me. From what Ive seen so far, Im most interested in purchasing the P25.

8 minutes ago, Sureal said:

Maybe im not clicking with the J1TS yet.  Was ready grab a J1 multi color with TS ( that Id probably never use), given it was the original ACR style J1 multicolor. Such a rare and desirable piece. New right sleeve design is gangster but the colored shoulders block reads too veilance than ACR for me. From what Ive seen so far, Im most interested in purchasing the P25.

The raf j1ts does not look very good in person.

The P25, belt/strap system around the waist is interesting (think 1kcorp 2.0 belt), but I must warn you that it is ultraaaaa wide, lay it flat you would have a picnic blanket

Edited by yankees19032002