Acronym.

Westbrook

I've always liked the idea of a J47. A minimal waterproof jacket, a contrast to the aesthetic I normally like. So the J47R will be high priority for me, unless it costs €1500 like that guy said, that'd be too much.

I'm intrigued by the J1TS and P10TS too. Though from what I've read here and elsewhere the DS fabric doesn't stack well / sit nice, if that's the case I'll be trying to searching for some previous season P10A's

4 hours ago, TechwearEnthusiast said:

Damn, was really hoping for regular p10's to drop, especially the CH version. the p10ts-ds sounds neat but it the p10a's are anything to go by, they're gonna be double the price of the regular ones. 

Also anyone know if this is just a single drop? or if it's gonna be divided into 2 like some previous seasons? 

Hotoveli removed the early link for P10TS-DS, but retail was listed as 970 USD. 

28 minutes ago, dugze said:

Hotoveli removed the early link for P10TS-DS, but retail was listed as 970 USD. 

Thanks, and yeah that's the price point I was expecting. I was prepared to pay 600~ for p10's and that's already an astronomical price for a pair of pants (for me at least), so adding that extra 350 usd for the tec sys that I'm pretty sure I would never use, I'm gonna have to pass, especially since it's DS and not CH. 

still hoping for regular old p10's to drop. Unless the ones that have been revealed are the only products releasing. 

Edited by TechwearEnthusiast