Acronym.

Westbrook

You don't survive as business making high end products for nearly 25 years with NO marketing/advertising if you're not tightly controlling your stock. It's pretty much that simple. If you think their business model has changed just because they appear to be more popular now than they were a few years ago, i think you'd be mistaken.

Just now, shoreman said:

What's the retail on the bags these days? Are the savings that great once you factor in shipping and duties compared to what most of the Grailed bags finally sell for?

600.84 EUR for a 3A-1 not including shipping 

11 minutes ago, shoreman said:

What's the retail on the bags these days? Are the savings that great once you factor in shipping and duties compared to what most of the Grailed bags finally sell for?

I think -3ts was  $580 shipped to US. 

It's a little frustrating that there's only been mk-1's released over the last year or so. I bought the 3ts because it Looked more streamlined than the 3a-1 and has more versatility in terms of add ons. Tossing a couple mk's on gives you basically a 3a-1 with less storage. Hell- if I've done my math right, you can't even fit a decent re-usable water bottle in the mk with the flap closed (correct me if I'm wrong on that one please). I've had my eye on a few different non acr molle compatible pouches but haven't been really happy with the overall aesthetics. Hopefully we'll see some pouches in the proper drop... (If you all have links to decent molle gear btw, please do tell)

37 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

It's a little frustrating that there's only been mk-1's released over the last year or so. I bought the 3ts because it Looked more streamlined than the 3a-1 and has more versatility in terms of add ons. Tossing a couple mk's on gives you basically a 3a-1 with less storage. Hell- if I've done my math right, you can't even fit a decent re-usable water bottle in the mk with the flap closed (correct me if I'm wrong on that one please). I've had my eye on a few different non acr molle compatible pouches but haven't been really happy with the overall aesthetics. Hopefully we'll see some pouches in the proper drop... (If you all have links to decent molle gear btw, please do tell)

Depends on what you're looking for as far as MOLLE gear. I really like Crye Precision, which has a "Smart Pouch Suite", a collection of multipurpose pouches that's good for everything from fragmentation grenades to chew packets. Plus they come in a variety of colors. 

https://www.cryeprecision.com/armor-equipment/smart-pouch-suite

Edited by limeaide

39 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Bagjack has some modules too. My MK fit a Fuji X T10 with 35 mm for example.

13 minutes ago, xc-mtb said:

Bagjack has some modules too. My MK fit a Fuji X T10 with 35 mm for example.

Thanks for the reminder. Had my eye on their squarepouch a few months back, and got disracted emailing Mission Workshop about what size the propietary clips are on their ARKIV system, hoping they'd maybe be compatible. No dice.  

2 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Feel you but yeah,it takes time.

If you really happy to be some whole set acr person,best way to keep eye of things now and then, at least you got one 3TS.

There would be some random old 3rd items up,some might be decent price,hopefully. Also,by setting chasing period for about 2 years,you still could get some latest silver or black foil things like mz3 or mk1.

Speaking of myself,my ts set takes me about 3 years to shape,and the process really is the fun.

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFic05WRTlYRkNsY0pNTHBvUEJr

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

12 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Feel you but yeah,it takes time.

If you really happy to be some whole set person,best way to keep eye of things now and then, at least you got one 3TS.

There would be some random old 3rd items up,some might be decent price,hopefully. Also,by setting chasing period for about 2 years,you still could get some silver or black foil things like mz3 or mk1.

Oh- I'm damn happy I got my 3ts last summer before the last couple drops were sucked up by the bots for re-sellers! I'd just like to see something that has the same black/cordura/goth-ninja-thing for pouches that the 3ts has visually.

Edited by brainerd666

2 hours ago, Haackk said:

So I don't have any breaking news, but the staff at Firmament said they were expecting some ACR gear very soon when I was there yesterday. 

They wrote the same like two weeks ago... 

Hopefully it is not April, this or next week would suit the release schedule.