Acronym.

Westbrook

On 08/03/2017 at 2:16 PM, shoreman said:

^ Still gonna be expensive as fuck. 

You know it, gunna be looking at SS jacket prices to compare but the prices keep edging up. Shame :(

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, CARLOOA said:

Fuck that, Haori coat out of Stotz with Hakama P-26s out of DS (just 3/4 P25s)—on second thought, Stotz Kosode, WS Haori, DS Hakama.

Just ask for a full ______ (insert martial arts uni here) in schoeller fabrics

4 hours ago, chris_n said:

is there a better customs code for -s garments over what acr ships them as?

Depends on pants or jacket. It's fairly easy to find the HS code, not at home so I don't have my cheat sheet. I know it's jacket > of cotton > water resistant. USITC should be able to get you to the right code.

Edited by CARLOOA

On 01/03/2017 at 10:30 AM, zfirehawk said:

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get replacement zippers from - accidentally snagged one and the pull part of the slider snapped off.

I've sussed out the YKK site and it looks like it's this one: http://www.ykkfastening.com/products/zipper/slider/zipper_type/coil_zipper/5cn/5cn_dsbyg.html

But doesn't look like I can purchase from YKK as a retail customer. Any help would be much appreciated!

http://www.extremtextil.de/catalog/YKK-Aquaguard-5C-Slider-w-Elastomer-pull::492.html

pm for proxy

Could I ask for a brief rundown on the history of acronym's subnet? I remember stumbling on it a few years ago (the login page) and figuring it was for wholesalers only but it seems that's not the case? Some googling shows that it previously was listed as wholesaler only, then by recommendation only, now..?

3 hours ago, parka-boy said:

Could I ask for a brief rundown on the history of acronym's subnet? I remember stumbling on it a few years ago (the login page) and figuring it was for wholesalers only but it seems that's not the case? Some googling shows that it previously was listed as wholesaler only, then by recommendation only, now..?

ACRONYM ESHOP > WHOLESALE/RECOMENDATION PREORDER SYSTEM > WHOLESALE PREORDER SYSTEM > ...

13 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

That was no secrect drop, it just happens that there is world outside planet America that exists in a different timezone, considering the brand is European, some might feel it pertinent given the continent it originates from.

Just a rhought.... 

I was consistently checking all sources and from what I remember errolson posted on instagram the time/date 2-3 hours before they dropped...and Nike didn't have an announcement.

3 minutes ago, mayonnaise said:

I just moved house, so I'm trying to save money haha. I've passed up on so much stuff I want in the last couple of months.

The way resale prices are moving these days, you're actually losing money by not copping and reselling