Acronym.

Westbrook

4 hours ago, erictheninja said:

Does anyone know if they every made J29-CH in black? or only in Night? I dont' remember

Googling results in end listing a j29-ch in (black) but this looks like it could be an error to me. Any insight is appreciated. thanks.

Just Night so far 

10 hours ago, Danwise said:

I don't know the jacket... but I can tell you the label has a spelling error in it (which is very weird, haven't seen that happen before in ACR).

UNEQALZIER should be UNEQUALIZER.

its a joke. unequalzier is some kind of german/english hybridization.

25 minutes ago, hooper said:

its a joke. unequalzier is some kind of german/english hybridization.

Your more than right, it's a German word, full stop. Can you tell I studied German as a kid... Ignore me just a complete goose right here...

Unqualified. (So am I, haha)

On 3/3/2017 at 0:44 AM, brainerd666 said:

I very much agree that GT as a stand alone is not sufficient to withstand extremes of cold. It is however excellent for layering purposes (IMO).

Totally agree. For example, I was out in northern Ontario dogsledding last weekend, it was -25c. I wore a merino base layer, merino sweater, J58-WS, J47-GT, and NTS-NG1. The base layers kept me comfortable, the J58 is very warm, and the J47 keeps out the wind and water. It's a perfect combo, and if you overheat during high activity it's easy to take a layer off and sling it over the shoulder. 

4 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Do any of you guys recommend altering acronym pants? My p17 are much too long and people are asking quite a bit for a size down. 

I wouldn't - try getting hold of a pair of Nike ACG woven ( 851978  model ) they are shorter and less expensive and you may find you like them more !  - I recommend sizing down on them, there should be a few pairs floating around the bay ;) 

6 hours ago, grantoska said:

Any idea on j47a-gt restock?

Something interesting is nearly always coming. We don't have to hope for rereleases of old ones. 

For example I had a J28-gt and I do not regret to have sold it. Probably I can double the price now but the new types are great as well.

4 hours ago, Flipflop214 said:

would love to see ACR ver. of a Noragi. It'd be dope in DS fabric.  

Or maybe a BDU Shacket in stotz, yum

Fuck that, Haori coat out of Stotz with Hakama P-26s out of DS (just 3/4 P25s)—on second thought, Stotz Kosode, WS Haori, DS Hakama.

Edited by CARLOOA

9 hours ago, gpsydngr said:

I remember that guy got banned from ACR Talk on FB not too long ago.

It's valdizbro / using another guys account - surely not a coincidence he's upped nearly all the identical pieces yesterday on his Insta story that popped up on Grailed too.

58 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

It clearly says Interest Check in the descriptions. Just make him an offer if you're interested in something.

No description regarding condition. No images on the actual product beyond images from the acronym website. 

Whoever it is, he's doing it wrong.

10 minutes ago, Voyager said:

No description regarding condition. No images on the actual product beyond images from the acronym website. 

Whoever it is, he's doing it wrong.

He doesn't reply to any messages either. 

12 hours ago, piece keeper said:

You must be new here. "Awfully quiet" might as well be their motto. Usually stockists will announce a release date a week before, if not week of. 

Right, okay. Is there a release date we're all looking forward to at least?

2 minutes ago, sportello said:

Right, okay. Is there a release date we're all looking forward to at least?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a guess. Bear in mind I have no insider info and this is pure speculation -

March 17th. One week from tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a guess. Bear in mind I have no insider info and this is pure speculation -

March 17th. One week from tomorrow.

In the last Firmament newsletter from today, they said 'customers have to watch out for a new drop from Acronym very soon!' So your guess could be correct

12 minutes ago, Jun.H said:

So with SS17 right around the corner, which retailers are the most cost-effective to cop from? From what I saw of FW16, Bureau Belfast and End had the best prices. I live outside of the US/UK/Europe

Basically cost equivalent if you pay the wild customs charge without doing your homework.