Acronym.

Westbrook

I picked up a pair of ACG woven trousers, sorry can't bring myself to say pants!

I have to say I love them, easily as nice as p15 or p17, they appear to be really well constructed, and as pointed out they do run big, I love the rear facing slanted pocket on the back right, I bet if it had an acrnm label people would be all over them, but they're not which is bloody great as it means I can buy about 5 or 6 pairs vs acrnm prices !

if you get the chance they really are worth an audition, that is if you can get over brand snobbishness, honestly, worth it.

I'll get round to sticking some pics on here some time.

cheerio for now!

Edited by TEKsevenZERO
spelling donkey fingers

1 hour ago, chaosen said:

I know this post was probably made as a joke, but it really is this mindset that's gotten us here in the first place. Sellers keep pushing the envelope with extravagant prices, hoping to one-up the previous highest sales price. With the short supply and growing demand, a hyped item (like a 3A bag) might sell for a ridiculous price and the cycle then repeats and gets worse. It's obvious that this is causing a lot of resellers to flock to the brand, and it's gotten pretty bad already (i.e. the DAF release). 

For those of us who have been long-term fans/customers, I hope that you guys might reconsider publicly posting these kinds of extreme listings. In the short term, you might potentially benefit from high sales prices, but in the long run it'll cause more harm to everyone than good. For example, as prices are driven higher, more resellers (and hypebeasts) will come to the brand; which will make it a lot more difficult to actually buy the items we want at release. I'm also sure we're due for very significant price hikes given the resale market, so we're going to end up paying substantially more (whether at retail or resale) to continue buying the brand. 

It's probably too late to make much of an impact, but it'd be nice if those of us here make an effort to not exacerbate the resell/hype culture we're seeing lately with crazy sales listings ^_^

Gotta push the bubble till it bursts! You know the deal, get out while the getting's good! We'll get back to equilibrium, it's just that we won't get there slowly, the price drop will be precipitous.

9 hours ago, chaosen said:

I know this post was probably made as a joke, but it really is this mindset that's gotten us here in the first place. Sellers keep pushing the envelope with extravagant prices, hoping to one-up the previous highest sales price. With the short supply and growing demand, a hyped item (like a 3A bag) might sell for a ridiculous price and the cycle then repeats and gets worse. It's obvious that this is causing a lot of resellers to flock to the brand, and it's gotten pretty bad already (i.e. the DAF release). 

For those of us who have been long-term fans/customers, I hope that you guys might reconsider publicly posting these kinds of extreme listings. In the short term, you might potentially benefit from high sales prices, but in the long run it'll cause more harm to everyone than good. For example, as prices are driven higher, more resellers (and hypebeasts) will come to the brand; which will make it a lot more difficult to actually buy the items we want at release. I'm also sure we're due for very significant price hikes given the resale market, so we're going to end up paying substantially more (whether at retail or resale) to continue buying the brand. 

It's probably too late to make much of an impact, but it'd be nice if those of us here make an effort to not exacerbate the resell/hype culture we're seeing lately with crazy sales listings ^_^

.....and then...

https://hypebeast.com/2017/2/exploring-techwear-1000deaths-acrhive-yoshimitszu