Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, zork said:

Danwise, do you mean that they're only reissuing older bags (3A-1, etc) or are there just zero bags being sold this season? Thanks!

Should mean 0 of anything. Old and new. There has always been years without bags.

4 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

That just means they're not making bags available to retailers though, it doesn't mean there definitely won't be bags from Acrnm direct. With all the TS lately, there must be more attachments coming, surely?

I would think this is more accurate. If I'm not mistaken, Danwise is getting his info from a Japanese retailer. Retailers don't always carry bags when main site does. All this TS is unsustainable without modulars!

Acronym doesn't usually have bags every season. If anything, we've been spoiled with how frequently they've been restocking them this year. 

If you're in need of modular accessories I recommend looking at bagjack and some of the diy makers on this forum, Ʌoku and _coded, as well as the multitude of tactical accessories that are widely available for molle/pals.  If you can find older acrnm pouches I encourage you to do so; I was VERY unimpressed with their most recent set of pouches, the quality and execution was substandard for what should be expected from such a prestigious and expensive brand. 

Thanks for the replies. To be honest I'm not sure about reissues, my man here (not Cathedral this time) was quite definite when he said no new bags (not sure if that counts out re-issues), he was also reasonably specific the next bags would be 2018 F/W and not S/S.

Shorts I don't remember seeing! Good question... 

Pretty sure what I saw was not just retailers, in all there was about 10 or 11 pages, each with 1 product (some colour variations)... seems about right for a new release?

Went to 12 different places in TKO the last few days, general consensus was 'March' but one guy in store said '24 February', then later backtracked a little and said 'not sure maybe March'... Haha.

10 hours ago, Danwise said:

Thanks for the replies. To be honest I'm not sure about reissues, my man here (not Cathedral this time) was quite definite when he said no new bags (not sure if that counts out re-issues), he was also reasonably specific the next bags would be 2018 F/W and not S/S.

Shorts I don't remember seeing! Good question... 

Pretty sure what I saw was not just retailers, in all there was about 10 or 11 pages, each with 1 product (some colour variations)... seems about right for a new release?

Went to 12 different places in TKO the last few days, general consensus was 'March' but one guy in store said '24 February', then later backtracked a little and said 'not sure maybe March'... Haha.

Do you remember seeing any 3A modulars for S/S 2017? Thanks for the inside scoop.

ACR was mentioned in this small blog for what I assume was a showcase of clothes featuring outdoors gear, I do remember reading Gibson met Errolson at the 2001 ISPO.

What Acronym® designed together with Gore is absolutely urban. The designer label is very fashion forward regarding fashion and style and offers a true delicacy to parade in front of the camera with its J1A-GT. The sign noting photography was not allowed only served to increase the desire to shoot the jacket. Instead of the water-beading exteriors of highly athletic running and cycling jackets packed into a super light little jacket, Acronym® is using the occasion to build a radically stylish product.

Didn't want a surge of Gucci situations in outdoor brands maybe?

Edited by Albm

On 2/12/2017 at 8:10 AM, freecat said:

For future reference (https://www.dhl.de/popweb/ProductOrder.do?checkOnInit=false&insert=false&itemId=0)

The first option has no insurance or tracking, for a 50€ insurance + tracking you need to add 3€ to the price. 

The "paket" options includes insurance up to 500€. +14€ for 1k€ insurance, +28€ for 2k€ insurance etc...up to 5k€

In your case, it would cost 37€. I can proxy things if anyone wants btw, just pm me.

Capture.PNG

Just a quick question, how long do you think the Paket will take? I'm hearing between a few days and 10 or so. I've been given a 12 digit tracking number, that only works on the dhl.de website. 

Thanks again. 

The range you were given is accurate. It never really took more than 2 weeks for me. Sometimes you get lucky and the parcel arrives in 4-5 days. It all comes down to how fast it can go through custom I suppose.

1 hour ago, limeaide said:

Just a quick question, how long do you think the Paket will take? I'm hearing between a few days and 10 or so. I've been given a 12 digit tracking number, that only works on the dhl.de website. 

Thanks again. 

Last time it took nearly 2 Months from Germany to USA. That must be an accident. Normal for me is 7 to 21 days from my experience.

are you tired of trying to explain your san francisco rent costing jacket habit to your coworkers?

being nagged by your girlfriend for spending your guys grocery money on "your stupid fucking fish broiling packets" ahem* i mean foil attachments ?

now theres a one stop simple solution to explaining everything.

acronym.png

Edited by erictheninja