Acronym.

Westbrook

23 minutes ago, s2ledesm said:

^ old news

Yes and no. Old news to any and all who were already paying attention to acronym prior to Nike involvement but this appears to be the beginning of the next hype cycle; Much like what we saw for the af1 and then the presto. I interpret this to mean that they're going to have their official release in the month of February.  

SS16 went on sale March 24th last year. Prepare your wallets kids :)

That said, it's a fucking ignorant write up... :rolleyes:

Very random first post, but I thought it would be appropriate.

If it's common knowledge then disregard - but I was searching for P10A-CH here in JP, and I got an email from a friend who works in a Ginza shop that stocks Acronym, no stock. But he did say: The model P10TS-DS will arrive in our stores in March.

Interesting!

6 hours ago, Danwise said:

Very random first post, but I thought it would be appropriate.

If it's common knowledge then disregard - but I was searching for P10A-CH here in JP, and I got an email from a friend who works in a Ginza shop that stocks Acronym, no stock. But he did say: The model P10TS-DS will arrive in our stores in March.

Interesting!

Cathedral?

6 hours ago, henrisan said:

yeah I hope so aswell! but danii - you can't see them in your account?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-03 um 09.54.23.png

Neat. I wonder if a widespread release is soon for us who don't have access to the SubNet. 

Just a heads up to anybody selling here. Don't do business with forino. He's real scum.

gwainmawg.png

Edit: bad transaction aside your videos are corny af too

Edited by untrue

54 minutes ago, forino said:

soz boss. one transaction means im a scum from trying to save £25. looks like ill stop making videos now too. you wet guy 

You acknowledged it isn't his problem anymore so why would you continue asking? If you knowingly buy something that has the potential to get hit by customs you should be ready beforehand even if they don't always get checked, and that may mean asking the seller about it before getting through with the payment. Surely you can pay less than 10% extra for a £300 item?

Look at it this way, the seller doesn't want to lose money either.

Edited by Albm

1 hour ago, Albm said:

You acknowledged it isn't his problem anymore so why would you continue asking? If you knowingly buy something that has the potential to get hit by customs you should be ready beforehand even if they don't always get checked, and that may mean asking the seller about it before getting through with the payment. Surely you can pay less than 10% extra for a £300 item?

Look at it this way, the seller doesn't want to lose money either.

yes i understand this now and went ahead paying the fee. let the seller know i was sorry for even asking and i was in the wrong. But he doesn't show that part of the conversation. this is unrelated to acronym not sure why this was even brought up in the first place. 

1 hour ago, barto said:

weird

lol.jpg

ive just started getting into acronym and have no idea what pieces go for. asked around, got a price. offered price for a svr. having no idea what the actual price for a scr 3a1 goes for. still have no idea who 24fps is.

1 hour ago, junkie_dolphin said:

I posted this question in the bag thread, but thought I'd ask here as well—does anyone know if I'll have any issues attaching one of Bagjack's 3-point straps to my 3A-1? It looks like it should work in theory, but will it affect interops functionality? Any other issues?

what would be the point of replacing it other then color change? [yes it is supposed to work]

1 hour ago, forino said:

yes i understand this now and went ahead paying the fee. let the seller know i was sorry for even asking and i was in the wrong. But he doesn't show that part of the conversation. this is unrelated to acronym not sure why this was even brought up in the first place. 

lesson learned. you can always ask sellers to ship with value under 20usd, mark as a gift [requires perfect description] before you buy, ACR owners used to be the best kind to deal with [before the nikelab]

37 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Added stability—if I'm riding a bike (or even just running) the bag will clap around. The 3-point would keep it in place, in theory.

In theory you can you have to cut the cross trap webbing to fit it through the hardware on your 3TS, I would just order the acrnm 3 point version from bagjack.

Anyone think ACR buyers on Grailed and the Facebook ACR thread are way too reminiscent of Supreme hypebeasts/ douches in the early 2000's?  So much ignorance with little knowledge or background whatsoever for any items, and little respect for sellers.  They treat every sales post like its a FAQ and just literally toss offers out like darts on a dartboard.  

It's pretty sad, and is a huge turnoff compared to being the ACR community a couple years back.  These prestos really changed the dynamic, heavily. 

I guess thats what happens to most brands eventually, if they decide to either mass produce, or collaborate with giants like Nike. 

Edited by solo1