Acronym.

Westbrook

The acronym Presto's have been a shoe that I've wanted ever since they showed the previews of them, and I'm thinking of finally copping. I'm a 12 in mesh adidas NMD's which fit me very snug, Should I go for a size L (11-12) or XL (12-13), I'm afraid if I go with the size L they would be too small (since the smallest size I can wear is an 11.5 in tubular dooms which run half a size big if not more), and If I go with an XL it might have too much toe room. 

Edited by TechwearEnthusiast

Really digging the J58-WS.  I know a lot have complained about the beer belly hem, which I agree is not the most flattering, but functionally it keeps me comfortably warm when I'd otherwise not be.  Didn't really think of how much a difference it makes until recently using the snap cuffs on the wrist: was quite cold even with the liner on but I cinched and snapped the wrist cuffs making it much tighter and after a few minutes I was much more comfortable.  I'd imagine the hem being open would let too much heat escape just like having the wrists open did.

Really digging the J58-WS. I know a lot have complained about the beer belly hem, which I agree is not the most flattering, but functionally it keeps me comfortably warm when I'd otherwise not be. Didn't really think of how much a difference it makes until recently using the snap cuffs on the wrist: was quite cold even with the liner on but I cinched and snapped the wrist cuffs making it much tighter and after a few minutes I was much more comfortable. I'd imagine the hem being open would let too much heat escape just like having the wrists open did.

Speedlockæ could have done that job as well.

Really digging the J58-WS.  I know a lot have complained about the beer belly hem, which I agree is not the most flattering, but functionally it keeps me comfortably warm when I'd otherwise not be.  Didn't really think of how much a difference it makes until recently using the snap cuffs on the wrist: was quite cold even with the liner on but I cinched and snapped the wrist cuffs making it much tighter and after a few minutes I was much more comfortable.  I'd imagine the hem being open would let too much heat escape just like having the wrists open did.

Speedlockæ could have done that job as well.

Yeah, definitely. Perhaps they were thinking that since it's meant to be used under a shell that already has Speedlockæ that it may be cumbersome/confusing? Since one of Speedlockæ's intentions is to be used one-handed by feel alone, adding a second one in the same spot might defeat that feature, maybe. Or potentially that including Speedlockæ would add to the labor and materials, increasing the cost of it even more (for me personally this was a hard buy financially--any higher and I probably would've passed). Not sure if any of these are true, but just things I would consider if I were in their shoes.

Or J1TS-S, but the idea behind putting tecsys webbing on the chest is quite ridiculous, at least i hope they will release more 3A attachments with it.

Brain fart. Meant to type J1BTS-S, but yeah J1TS-S makes more sense.

Still on the fence about the TS on the chest, very excited about another aspect of the jacket though

Yes,J4TS is basicly my all time fav acr piece.What i really love it the epic version,duono why Hugh no longer pick them as one of mainly materials.However i kind doubt the return of J4TS,mainly for costs side,also for latest design trends is very different from J4TS period,and sadly,im a old design lover. 

I also heard some info about next ss j1 in ts version,just like Gamo mentioned.Selling point might be duon tone color and ts on the chest bag,if it would be the color combo like s-j1a,then it must be some no brain copping.Will wait and see.Actually im kind of hate eta material in black,for the reason of fading,but i do good in my j1a-s,by carefully washing and non machine dry.

Need a return of the J4TS

HyPOe4Y.jpg
lHQvqbG.jpg

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Epic fades much more rapidly than Etaproof. Much less hardy as well, and the vaunted waterproofing never lasts long either. Still love my E-J4TS though.

Edited by drgitlin

There was a new jacket on lenny's instagram a few months back a partial screenshot of a photoshop edit with SS17 in the image name—I think he took it down. It featured a 3D collar ridge with stotz jacket and raccagni super R main closure.

dzsy58s.jpg

Yes,J4TS is basicly my all time fav acr piece.What i really love it the epic version,duono why Hugh no longer pick them as one of mainly materials.However i kind doubt the return of J4TS,mainly for costs side,also for latest design trends is very different from J4TS period,and sadly,im a old design lover. 

I also heard some info about next ss j1 in ts version,just like Gamo mentioned.Selling point might be duon tone color and ts on the chest bag,if it would be the color combo like s-j1a,then it must be some no brain copping.Will wait and see.Actually im kind of hate eta material in black,for the reason of fading,but i do good in my j1a-s,by carefully washing and non machine dry.

Wouldn't ts on the chest bag make the modulars attached to it sag because of the volume of the pocket?

Otherwise a j1 with ts would be a very cool idea. The price on it would probably go up even more though..

I was looking at getting another techwear jacket in the 400-600 range (600 is stretching though so if you want to send offers in this range I am okay with that, but keep in mind that unless I think its a great deal I probably won't buy at 600) and came across a gt-j14 in my size. I already have a gt-j11L and both jackets seem very similar. The j11l is a bit too small for me and I'm pretty sure I would not be able to make much off of it because its a 4/10 with the use I've put it through, maybe 5-6/10 if I buy some gore tex tape and patch a few spots up (the armpits have come a bit loose but besides that the jacket isn't too bad). The j14 is in my size and looks good condition, but I don't want to just buy a jacket that replaces my gt-j11L because otherwise it will just go to waste and I spent months saving for it when I was younger so it has some sentimental value to me. So is the j14 different enough in look to warrant buying or should I just save up money/look for other jackets?

Edited by j0f1sh

I was looking at getting another techwear jacket in the 400-600 range (600 is stretching though so if you want to send offers in this range I am okay with that, but keep in mind that unless I think its a great deal I probably won't buy at 600) and came across a gt-j14 in my size. I already have a gt-j11L and both jackets seem very similar. The j11l is a bit too small for me and I'm pretty sure I would not be able to make much off of it because its a 4/10 with the use I've put it through, maybe 5-6/10 if I buy some gore tex tape and patch a few spots up (the armpits have come a bit loose but besides that the jacket isn't too bad). The j14 is in my size and looks good condition, but I don't want to just buy a jacket that replaces my gt-j11L because otherwise it will just go to waste and I spent months saving for it when I was younger so it has some sentimental value to me. So is the j14 different enough in look to warrant buying or should I just save up money/look for other jackets?

up your budget and get this:S-J14

MTM3OTI2OTAxMjIxMDQyMDI3.jpg

MTM3OTI2ODk3NDYxODk3MDY4.jpg

CP2-SS was about 620eur direct from acrnm. Not sure about CP1.

Hi, I'm seriously looking for cp2-ss, but seems it's not available on the official website, anyone can top me where I can buy it? Second hand or brand new is alright. I can pay up to euro 1000.