Acronym.

Westbrook

I'm 6'2 and have unwashed medium p10a from this season. I took some (horrible) pics but I hope you let the quality slide in the name of science here.

IMG_0144_zpswhdvpnwf.jpg

Here is a pair of medium p20 on top. They fit noticeably larger in the waist. 

IMG_0146_zpszkdrxpor.jpg

I don't have a full length mirror and my wife isn't home to help me so this is the best I could do. One zipped one unzipped. Zipped sits at/on ankle.

IMG_0151_zpsn5jfhcvy.jpg

As far as waist, i measure about 33 1/2" around my waist and I have to wear a belt with these pretty much. 

Hope that helps. 

Edited by cktenders

For those that missed out on the recent ACR bags, you may want to check out the Haven x Porter collaboration. It isn't exactly Acronym, but at first glance, it almost looks like it is. It definitely gives off vibes of the old x-pac series of acronym bags released a few years back.

I was just at Haven and checked these all out in person and the quality is top notch. I ended up grabbing the waist bag as I already have 2 x 3A1's and a 3A3. I couldn't justify another messenger bag. That said, I'm seriously impressed with this waist piece and recommend you guys check it out! The best part about the waist bag is it can be slung over your shoulder and worn like a messenger bag. 

Head-Porter-x-HAVEN-10-Year-Anniversary-

Head-Porter-x-HAVEN-10-Year-Anniversary-Head-Porter-x-HAVEN-10-Year-Anniversary-

Thanks for the help, I know waist measurements aren't the only factor, but in this case it probably is for me. I'm usually a size 34 in most of what I own, so I'm not sure if the size M would even fit me. That's why I'd like to know which one to go for, and if the size M is actually larger than a 32, since the measurements don't add up. Another big factor is that there are way more size M p10's floating around than there are size L's.

My jacket size recommendation didn't seem to work for you, but I thought I'd try again anyway.

I'm always a 34 in pants, and the Acronym L is right for me. The M can fit, but it's a squeeze. L fits comfortably, not loose and not tight.

My jacket size recommendation didn't seem to work for you, but I thought I'd try again anyway.

I'm always a 34 in pants, and the Acronym L is right for me. The M can fit, but it's a squeeze. L fits comfortably, not loose and not tight.

Thanks! I think I'll wait for ss/17 and go for a size L then, but I'm afraid they're going to be too long as well since I'm about 180cm I decided to return the jacket since it just had quite a bit of extra space, and the length didn't help if I wanted to layer with it.

I'm 6'2 and have unwashed medium p10a from this season. I took some (horrible) pics but I hope you let the quality slide in the name of science here.

IMG_0144_zpswhdvpnwf.jpg

Here is a pair of medium p20 on top. They fit noticeably larger in the waist. 

IMG_0146_zpszkdrxpor.jpg

I don't have a full length mirror and my wife isn't home to help me so this is the best I could do. One zipped one unzipped. Zipped sits at/on ankle.

IMG_0151_zpsn5jfhcvy.jpg

As far as waist, i measure about 33 1/2" around my waist and I have to wear a belt with these pretty much. 

Hope that helps.

Yeah it helps,they seem to fit great on you. I was expecting to have to wear a belt with these; but I just don't think I can squeeze into their size M pants in the state I am now.

Thanks for the help, I know waist measurements aren't the only factor, but in this case it probably is for me. I'm usually a size 34 in most of what I own, so I'm not sure if the size M would even fit me. That's why I'd like to know which one to go for, and if the size M is actually larger than a 32, since the measurements don't add up. Another big factor is that there are way more size M p10's floating around than there are size L's.

It depends on the material. If you were buying DS which have loads of stretch, you might fit a medium depending on how close to TTS you are. Stotz is totally unforgiving though, there's no margin for error on waist size, and the CH has a little give.

It depends on the material. If you were buying DS which have loads of stretch, you might fit a medium depending on how close to TTS you are. Stotz is totally unforgiving though, there's no margin for error on waist size, and the CH has a little give.

Probably gonna go for ch, since they're easy to wash, more breathable than stotz and don't really wear as badly as the ds. (if i remember it right). 2 way stretch should help a bit. If I'm reading it right, then a size L should only be about 3 cm longer than a size M (outseam), so even if I have to go for an L it shouldn't be a massive difference length wise. Thanks for the help

To be honest the easiest way to Figure out my actual size in these would be to try and cop both sizes if possible and keep the pair that fits better.

Hi - I'm weighing my first Acronym purchase and need help regarding sizing the P-24s I'm five nine with a 34 inch waist and 30 inch inseam. I wear large in the Nikelab cargos.

Thanks for the help.

Lance

Edited by Lancelot

Hi - I'm weighing my first Acronym purchase and need help regarding sizing the P-24s I'm five nine with a 34 inch waist and 30 inch inseam. I wear large in the Nikelab cargos.

Thanks for the help.

Lance

Are you a true or vanity 34"? I'm about the same size and I can fit the P20 in M. Stotz you gotta get exactly right.

Do the -DS pants really wear that badly? I've also heard of piling and other issues. Looking to pick something up in -DS in SS17 so I just wanna be sure. Hope to get some pants that I can wear long term

IVe had the P10-DS since they came out (a year ago? not sure) and more recently the P24-DS and I've not had any piling or any problems with them at all, even with some decent wear. That's not to say they aren't susceptible to piling, just be more cognisant of it if you're regularly pairing them with low slung messengers or stuff that could exacerbate potential piling,

Could do with a few opinions / a little help.

J1A-GT sizing.

I've spent time reading through the thread and can't quite decide what size I'd be.

The medium could be a little too snug and the large a little too roomy. I was tempted to order to size medium but the J1 video did its job and sold out most of the sizes. I believe Errolson is 183cm and is wearing a medium, it looks perfect on him which makes me think the medium could be a little small.

I'm 187/8cm (6ft2) and roughly 80kgs. Slim with a 38"(ish) chest

If it helps, I tend to be a large in Veilance. I wear a large quion jacket almost daily and it fits well all over.

In the SI:SP outerwear I own and try on I'm normally a medium, large tends to drown me a little.

I tried the new Nike Alpine jacket and I was medium in that. 

Any help would be really appreciated guys

IVe had the P10-DS since they came out (a year ago? not sure) and more recently the P24-DS and I've not had any piling or any problems with them at all, even with some decent wear. That's not to say they aren't susceptible to piling, just be more cognisant of it if you're regularly pairing them with low slung messengers or stuff that could exacerbate potential piling,

Thanks, I think I'll give DrySkin a try since they're probably most suitable for the climate where I am!

J1A-GT sizing.

I've spent time reading through the thread and can't quite decide what size I'd be.

The medium could be a little too snug and the large a little too roomy. I was tempted to order to size medium but the J1 video did its job and sold out most of the sizes. I believe Errolson is 183cm and is wearing a medium, it looks perfect on him which makes me think the medium could be a little small.

If it helps, I tend to be a large in Veilance. I wear a large quion jacket almost daily and it fits well all over.

In the SI:SP outerwear I own and try on I'm normally a medium, large tends to drown me a little.

Im 5'10 190 and wear a 40R suit, a size medium is on the money a perfect fit. Enough room to accommodate my widish shoulders and can layer an insulator. If you like the loose look or have a very long torso or arms you might consider an L

Got my J56 in a size M today, fits great! a lot better than the size L. It has a few creases on the hood that I would like to get out, can I iron them out?

If you take a look at the instructions on the tag it will tell you that you can use a warm iron to reactivate the DWR. I think this therefore infers that that you could gently try and iron the creases out with a warm iron on top of a cloth to protect it. I've done this on some of mine before without issue.

If you take a look at the instructions on the tag it will tell you that you can use a warm iron to reactivate the DWR. I think this therefore infers that that you could gently try and iron the creases out with a warm iron on top of a cloth to protect it. I've done this on some of mine before without issue.

Thanks my guy. Will try it out later. 

J1A-GT sizing.

I'm convinced Errolson is wearing a size L in the J1A vid. If you look at product shots where he is wearing M, and the video side by side, the sleeve length in the video is much longer.

Does anyone know if the J58-WS has to be the same size as the shell its zipping into? Can I zip a medium J58 into a large J1A or are the zippers a different length?

you can zip into different sizes and it works fine. i zip my j58 medium into a j53 small and it works fine. the j53 neck zip is slightly longer than the j58's.

sup guys.... been wearing my p10-ch for a couple months now... these are like my working pants because im on the road a lot.... I've noticed that the fabric is really starting to thin out or something... there's already holes forming on the bottom area where I sit.... this is really bumming me out... any tips/suggestions?