Acronym.

Westbrook

http://imgur.com/ZwQ8RwS

I know this has already been talked about but I would like to echo my disappointment with construction and quality control on the P23's. I must have had at least four or five holes in the elastic cuffs when I took them to the tailor to be reinforced. If it happens again I will likely have them replaced with ankle zips from another pair of base-layers.

That said, I'm still madly in love with them. They grew on me quickly.

That really blows. Luckily mine didn't have any holes on arrival and I'm stupidly careful when putting them on/taking off now. It's just such a kick in the teeth to pay that much and have to take things to be fixed straight away. I guess the production was just flawed this time round though if it wasn't an issue historically with older iterations.

http://imgur.com/ZwQ8RwS

I know this has already been talked about but I would like to echo my disappointment with construction and quality control on the P23's. I must have had at least four or five holes in the elastic cuffs when I took them to the tailor to be reinforced. If it happens again I will likely have them replaced with ankle zips from another pair of base-layers.

That said, I'm still madly in love with them. They grew on me quickly.

That happened to my P23 as well. It is a very easy fix if you own a sewing machine. The problem that i noticed is that the stitching that runs down isn't a stretch stitch which is why when attempt to put them on it just break the stitch there. Not sure someone made a mistake and forgot to do a stretch stitch at that area instead of a regular straight one.

Right.. I think he got negged for saying "Spike Lee wears Acronym" when he's really just wearing the prestos. There are pictures of Justin Bieber wearing the prestos too.. I don't think it's relevant or interesting in any way when a celebrity is wearing a hyped sneaker release that happens to be a collaboration with a brand many here obssess over.

I suggest you do a little research on Spike Lee to learn exactly how he has contributed to sneaker culture. Maybe then you'll consider letting him wear a pair of AP1's however he wants to wear them.

I suggest you be there at the birth of hip-hop and sneaker (trainer) culture like me and stfu!

I suggest you be there at the birth of hip-hop and sneaker (trainer) culture like me and stfu!

Are you going to tell us next how movie tickets used to cost a nickel?  <_<

We are probably around the same age dude; besides, just because you were alive during the 80s doesn't mean your opinion is that much more valid than say someone who wasn't.

Edited by robbatussin

Virtually any shoulder slung bag will work.  Interops is about being able to don and doff a jacket without first removing your bag, so it has everything to do with the jacket and nothing to do with the bag (a strap on your shoulder is a strap on your shoulder, ACR or not).  The main advantage of a 3A is that you have QLQR for easy adjustment of the bag's height, which is not necessary for Interops.

It's secretive ;-)

I don't think it's the way to go. It's a company and will be under scrutiny to do things right. I don't think committing fraud belongs to them.

We did have a discussion about the right import tax (different fabric means different import duties). I can imagine ACR is using generic codes for most of their products. Making them aware of the right code helps the client. But in the end that's the responsibility of the buyer since he or she is importing the item. And any buyer can start a 'dispute' to have this set right (mostly with the transporter aka UPS or otherwise with custom office itself)