Acronym.

Westbrook

Now for the J50-S, Stotz fabric gives a better fit than Winstopper and the construction is tougher. It is also much heavier and probably less comfortable to layer with. 

For the recent Jxx-S jackets (e.g. J1B-S) they've been using "cotton gabardine" and not explicitly EtaProof (Stotz) / Ventile / H2O Protector. Does anyone know if this is still the same stuff, essentially "long staple cotton", but just without the licensing?

For the recent Jxx-S jackets (e.g. J1B-S) they've been using "cotton gabardine" and not explicitly EtaProof (Stotz) / Ventile / H2O Protector. Does anyone know if this is still the same stuff, essentially "long staple cotton", but just without the licensing?

My J1B-S is definitely Stotz Etaproof

From Firmament for anyone that didn't see:

"The highly anticipated second drop from the Acronym FW-1617 collection drops tomorrow, November 4th, online at 19:00 CET, while any remaining pieces will be available directly at our shop Saturday morning, November 5th at 11:00 CET."

Man, still no word from the mothership on the acrnm.com drop? The suspense is killin' me!

Man I didn't want to cop two of the black pouches so I missed out on any... both colours gone already! if anyone wants to unload a single one hmu though 

edit: theorising these sold out so fast because everyone copped twice as many as they needed ahah

Edited by awex

If anyone just wants to sell a single silver, HMU

I got a single silver for you

Man I didn't want to cop two of the black pouches so I missed out on any... both colours gone already! if anyone wants to unload a single one hmu though 

edit: theorising these sold out so fast because everyone copped twice as many as they needed ahah

I got a single black for you

I'll let you guys know when my shipment arrives