Acronym.

Westbrook

Am i the only guy neither get tracking number,nor get the parcel from ACR first drop(around 5 minutes later finished the payment after lunching)?

Send acr team mail and have none feedback :(

Meanwhile,my apm from acrnm was safe and sound and fast.

Just received the shipping notification today, I've ordered more than two weeks ago. So you just have to be patient.

J43A-GT: I am 5' 9" ~180 with broad shoulders (39-40R suit jacket) I was unsure of the fit from the measurements given and kind of worried about how profile fitting it would be. It's weird that the angled expansion panel gives the J43A an entirely different feel than the regular J43. The pattern is phenomenal—I have radial arm movement even when I have another jacket under it. With the J1A and J43A, Acronym seems to have hidden the volume needed to layer, that's amazing to me.

The new GT is nice, I'm sure I'll never do enough strenuous activity to discern differences in breathability between this generation and last. With regard to the micro-grid backer on the J43A, it seems that the inner fabric is much more slick than the backer on the newest generation of Veilance.

Another quality post, thanks! Out of curiosity - how did you size on the jacket? Wanted to PM you but could not. 

I'm not envying but always just kind of wordless noticing there are people getting 4, 5 or 6 Acronym pieces every season. Just thinking how much I've dreamed about Acronym before finally could afford an item. Don't misunderstand me, not bad words, just reflecting.

I'm not envying but always just kind of wordless noticing there are people getting 4, 5 or 6 Acronym pieces every season. Just thinking how much I've dreamed about Acronym before finally could afford an item. Don't misunderstand me, not bad words, just reflecting.

oh man,it takes time.

When i was in Germany as student around 2009,some friends told me about the brand. Instantly being a fan and the price did freaking me out. Only after around 1 or 2 years working, i do have my fund to take hands to them.Say,as a guy,how much will you pay for your hobbies(sometimes hobbies may transfer,as we all know).It denpends on where are you and your cash flow or how hardcore your attitude is.

Also,new generations in internet or finance or other jobs do make good money.They use sufu,IG or grailed or anything else to share the info and exchange the goods,for example,items they might keep not any more.Bascily,one mental person will keep their inverstments in their specific section, with a stable volume.

Again,i still thinking acr offering omg price label these days,say this fw,but i jusy could work hard to make more money,and wear their nice ass products in my life,

to have fun.

oh man,it takes time.

When i was in Germany as student around 2009,some friends told me about the brand. Instantly being a fan and the price did freaking me out. Only after around 1 or 2 years working, i do have my fund to take hands to them.Say,as a guy,how much will you pay for your hobbies(sometimes hobbies may transfer,as we all know).It denpends on where are you and your cash flow or how hardcore your attitude is.

Also,new generations in internet or finance or other jobs do make good money.They use sufu,IG or grailed or anything else to share the info and exchange the goods,for example,items they might keep not any more.Bascily,one mental person will keep their inverstments in their specific section, with a stable volume.

Again,i still thinking acr offering omg price label these days,say this fw,but i jusy could work hard to make more money,and wear their nice ass products in my life,

to have fun.

True words!

People always got their personal preferences for what they spend their money. I am a huge fan of Acronym since around five years, but as a student, I couldn't afford it. So even more I am pretty much hyped for my first jacket which will arrive today!

True words!

People always got their personal preferences for what they spend their money. I am a huge fan of Acronym since around five years, but as a student, I couldn't afford it. So even more I am pretty much hyped for my first jacket which will arrive today!

dope, which jacket did you go with? i've been following acronym for a long time (see registered date) but only just bought my first jacket, went with a j1a-gt, figuring go classic first.

clothes are pretty much my only hobby so i don't consider prices, looking forward to the oct. drop.

dope, which jacket did you go with? i've been following acronym for a long time (see registered date) but only just bought my first jacket, went with a j1a-gt, figuring go classic first.

clothes are pretty much my only hobby so i don't consider prices, looking forward to the oct. drop.

Been following since high school (graduated 2005) and I really feel that the J1A-GT and S-P3 (I mean P24A-S ;) ) are quintessential pieces.

Been following since high school (graduated 2005) and I really feel that the J1A-GT and S-P3 (I mean P24A-S ;) ) are quintessential pieces.

I feel as I'm the only one that liked, but didn't love the J1A-GT. I understand it is the defining piece from acronym but the chest zipper pockets are at such an awkward angle and once you unzip them you need one hand to hold the end of the pocket (so your left hand is almost touching your left armpit) to provide tension so you can zip it back closed. 

I feel as I'm the only one that liked, but didn't love the J1A-GT. I understand it is the defining piece from acronym but the chest zipper pockets are at such an awkward angle and once you unzip them you need one hand to hold the end of the pocket (so your left hand is almost touching your left armpit) to provide tension so you can zip it back closed.

Ive noticed that too. Rarely use my chest pockets because of the hassle. But hey! They look good haha. Zippers am i right?

Id use them alot more if they were easier to use

Just received the J46-WS coat and it is just perfect, I'm really happy about the quality and the fit! It is exactly what I've asked for, a coat which keeps me warm and ist not to baggy. Just added a fitpic, I'm really satisfied with my purchase!

14518757_1096061583763573_463993929_n.jp

Recently received my order from Acronym, and the P10A-CH is absolutely amazing. Bummed out I wasn't able to snag the P23TS-CH or P24A-DS as well, but maybe next time.

Anyway, so when I placed the order I also purchased the NG5-AK, but when the shipment arrived I couldn't find it anywhere in the box (or even in the pant's many pockets).

Would Acronym send them separately? Or do you think they forgot to put it in the box? What's the best way to reach out to them?

Thanks!

Recently received my order from Acronym, and the P10A-CH is absolutely amazing. Bummed out I wasn't able to snag the P23TS-CH or P24A-DS as well, but maybe next time.

Anyway, so when I placed the order I also purchased the NG5-AK, but when the shipment arrived I couldn't find it anywhere in the box (or even in the pant's many pockets).

Would Acronym send them separately? Or do you think they forgot to put it in the box? What's the best way to reach out to them?

Thanks!

If they are in the same invoice it is highly unlikely they would send them separately.  I would start with their main email address.  From the number of people that received the wrong order, had their orders shipped to the wrong address, had orders canceled and refunded with no explanation, and/or still waiting for shipping confirmation two weeks after ordering, my guess is that they forgot to include it in the box.  

Edited by thatslapz

Bringing this back to Acronym proper... is a 3A-6TS too big for an EDC? I am deliberating on the black foil 3A-6TS on ACRNM.com and silver foil 3A-5TS that ACRHIVE has on sale. My regular shit I carry is maybe books, a 15inch laptop, and a second jacket. I'm looking for a bag that I can audible to carrying more stuff with without being too unwieldy not filled up. Does anyone got the volume specs on either—or an approximation in beer cans?

It *does* look like he mods a lot of stuff for himself. Let's maybe wait to see if he sells them. Not saying he won't, just that he hasn't actually done it yet.

he isselling those under the table. post it and wait for dms than charge 60$ for each. we have a screenshot from one closed group where he offered those.

i don't think there's anything malicious in with what he's doing. everyone starts by copying what inspires them, and his intent is different from, say, that blatant J1A copy up there.

however, some humility is warranted when riding someone else's wave. if they call you out on it, you gotta eat it. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent