Acronym.

Westbrook

anyone else had issues with getting their orders mixed up with someone else's purchase? just received someone else's pants with their invoice and ofc emailed them about it..... variety of problems this season

sorry to hear that quite a lot of ppl are dealing with issues regarding quality and defects. i was lucky enough to have my items be in good shape although the h4-ak is really fragile and the ribbing seems to be coming loose in some areas.

on another note for the p24a-ds, it says there are 10 external pockets, and 2 internal ones. 

i know that there are two raid pockets, two cargo pockets, two phone pockets, two back pockets, and two front pockets.

where in the world are the other 2 pockets?

sorry to hear that quite a lot of ppl are dealing with issues regarding quality and defects. i was lucky enough to have my items be in good shape although the h4-ak is really fragile and the ribbing seems to be coming loose in some areas.

on another note for the p24a-ds, it says there are 10 external pockets, and 2 internal ones. 

i know that there are two raid pockets, two cargo pockets, two phone pockets, two back pockets, and two front pockets.

where in the world are the other 2 pockets?

Deep Pockets æ

Does anyone deliberately oversize on ACR such that it hangs off the body differently? I'm sure it'd fuck with articulation etc but I'm interested to hear thoughts.

I've always sized up one size on all my ACR pants for a bit of a bulkier fit. I wear a 30" waist typically so sizing up to a M in the 17's & 16a-s is killer in the way it looks but kind of a hassle in making the waist comfortable. My 23ts are size L and those are perfect. I guess it's all preference.

Edited by xeroxman

I've always sized up one size on all my ACR pants for a bit of a bulkier fit. I wear a 30" waist typically so sizing up to a M in the 17's & 16a-s is killer in the way it looks but kind of a hassle in making the waist comfortable. My 23ts are size L and those are perfect. I guess it's all preference.

Not really, it's all about how long your legs are and whether you want to look like and End photoshoot or not.

I ordered prestos directly from acrnm right when they dropped. Got all the proper confirmation emails. Then waited and waited for a shipping notice. Yesterday I got a surprise full refund and no message.

I guess I'll save tha money for something else this season.

will acrnm direct be the best site to order the p24a-s as far as stock goes?  I didn't see any size small p24a-ds on any of the retail sites and the medium waist measurement is just too big to gamble on.

Yes. Lots of stores ordered only one per size of most items this go around, which is why they sold out so fast from other retailers. Probably will be a similar situation with drop 2.