Acronym.

Westbrook

Just received my Prestos and it seems like one of the seams is already off, any idea how to repair it please? Is elastic glue a good idea?

cODaM9f.jpg

Put a thin piece of cloth right over it and iron over it until it stick. I going to assume they didn't iron the tape properly on to the material. If that not the case then the tape was defective from the start.

Put a thin piece of cloth right over it and iron over it until it stick. I going to assume they didn't iron the tape properly on to the material. If that not the case then the tape was defective from the start.

try this first, if it doesn't work add a very small dab of rubber glue (the kind used for patching a punctured innertube), let sit for 3 mins and then press down for another  3 mins.

New P23ts-s arrived but showed up with a hole... already emailed where I purchesed but theres none left for an exchange ):

UE6rS7Q.jpg

I'd take a sizeable enough partial refund to rip the ankle guards out and wear them as P17ts lol 

Damn that sucks. Sorry if they showed up like that, but word to the wise for anyone who is a new to the p23's, the jersey cuff is a touch fragile when putting them on or taking them off. Don't just put the pants on or off by pulling at the waist, gently maneuver the cuff around your feet and ankles or you might hear some threads popping.

Also, that's a baby seam issue, and a quick fix with some black thread by you or your local dry cleaner.

Edited by Bigyen

Question for the guys that picked up the J53 - How does the hood attach to the jacket sling? Does the jacket sling or hood have any different kind of attachment to previous jackets with removable hoods?

I'm just wondering if i could sling my J29 hood the same way, I've always just stuff the hood in a pocket.

Question for the guys that picked up the J53 - How does the hood attach to the jacket sling? Does the jacket sling or hood have any different kind of attachment to previous jackets with removable hoods?

I'm just wondering if i could sling my J29 hood the same way, I've always just stuff the hood in a pocket.

The hood has a little press stud loop to attach it to the sling.

the j53 has snaps on the sleeves, but which jackets are compatible? i don't believe my j43a-gt is - at least as far as the snaps are concerned.

Are you talking about the snaps for the liner? That's compatible with the J58-WS. J43A-GT wouldn't be compatible with the J53...why would a shell be compatible with another shell?

On a different topic, anyone else find that their Lava Prestos are looser/bigger than others? I got the same size in all colors and Lavas feel bigger, but on comparing the sole and where my toe ends up it's exactly the same as my others. Seems like it may be due to stretchier fabric? Anyone else experience this? Might have to size down on these because of this.

Are you talking about the snaps for the liner? That's compatible with the J58-WS. J43A-GT wouldn't be compatible with the J53...why would a shell be compatible with another shell?On a different topic, anyone else find that their Lava Prestos are looser/bigger than others? I got the same size in all colors and Lavas feel bigger, but on comparing the sole and where my toe ends up it's exactly the same as my others. Seems like it may be due to stretchier fabric? Anyone else experience this? Might have to size down on these because of this.

I only have that colorway so far, but got mine today and it seems the "lava" portion is looser than the rest of the shoe...so, maybe?

New P23ts-s arrived but showed up with a hole... already emailed where I purchesed but theres none left for an exchange ):

UE6rS7Q.jpg

I'd take a sizeable enough partial refund to rip the ankle guards out and wear them as P17ts lol 

This happened to me too! There's one on each leg, sorta frustrating but at least it's an easy fix.

will acrnm direct be the best site to order the p24a-s as far as stock goes?  I didn't see any size small p24a-ds on any of the retail sites and the medium waist measurement is just too big to gamble on.

Edited by Senna