Acronym.

Westbrook

I could be talking out of my ass, but AFAIK 3XDRY is a finish and not a material in its own right. the pair of p10-ch that i purchased from SS16 came w/ a 3XDRY tag in the bag, along w/ a coldblack one (both schoeller technologies). 

this is correct. 3xdry is a surface treatment.

Anyone own/owned both P9 and P14 in the same size? How do they compare, cut-wise?

I have both (P14CH melange and black, and P9E).  The P14 sits higher on the waist and is a little slimmer through the thighs and tapers.  It feels more like a traditional trouser and doesn't have visible articulation, so you can get away with it in more formal settings.  P9 sits more on the hips like a P10 and is a straighter, looser cut.  You also get a little bit of stacking with the P14 (depending on your height), whereas the P9 will just break.  Your experience will vary though as the fabric will also change how it drapes/ feels.  

damn thanks for all the info! i guess it seems as my first P10A, i should (would) go with the CH. no small available in the stotz anywhere anyway.

moneyless: hahaha, damn that was ages ago!

edit: are there any japan stockists that sell online?? can't seem to find any.

edit2: nvm, they seem to cost 30% more...

Edited by nictan

Is there any consensus on whether not the liner is an October release? It sold out on the site, is that just because its in the second drop? 

Surprised that more people aren't carrying this.

It's going to be in the October release, it says right on the product page.. 

"J58-WS

Windstopper® Climashield® Modular Liner Jacket 

TypeWR Gen.1 StyleInsulator

Coming soon

Description

Coming soon (Oct. 2016)"

Edit: you can pre-order it here - http://hotoveli.com/collections/acronym/products/j58-ws-jacket

Edited by chaosen

I emailed them about it once, they said that they do. Although I haven't actually bought anything yet.

great thanks! i found some info online by others stating that they do as well, but that was an old post. i'll probably call in to confirm (damn asia-vancouver time difference)

Isn't that really risky for a company to do? I feel bad asking.

I don't know what the legal ramifications of doing it are, but I suspect as with most things in business their decision to do so is to remain competitive with other stores. Clearly the risk doesn't outweigh the necessity of providing a superior service.

does anyone know if haven is willing to lower customs value?

they did it for me once when I bought an acronym jacket... value on the package was way lower... didn't even ask them either, really cool. shipment was from canada to the usa tho, which im not originally from.

Got a sizing question about the upcoming October drop.

I feel as if I am between sizes; J1AGT size M feels slightly big, a J51WS size M seems to fit fine, whereas a J25WS and J42GT in size S seem to be slightly too tight. 

I am asking in regards to the J50S and J58WS.. What do you guys reckon? Should I size M or size S. Im worried that the bomber will be too long if i go for the M.

For reference, I am 173cm and 71kg.

Album of reference pics. 

http://imgur.com/a/87Y1D

Cheers.

edit: fixed link

I'd bet you're a medium. It will hit you a bit below the belt but not by much and still be close enough to layer things on top of it. I'm eyeing both october drops, hotoveli seems to have sold out of the small in the j56-gt though.