Acronym.

Westbrook

Great collection but pricing is now officially out of my range, life as a student is tough when you can't afford those sweet ACRNM pieces. Guess I'll just buy this stuff off you guys used in 5 years when you need to make room for the AW21 drop ;)

Jokes aside though, will probably regret hesitating on those black P23TS-CH in small for the rest of my life.

Just bought a pair of P23TS-S, and i'm unsure about how these will fit. 50 1/2 waist measurement seems huge. I'm usually a sz 28-29 waist. Can any skinny people that own this model weigh in? 

supposed to fit like this. you'll have to use the drawstrings + a belt to keep it up. You'll get used to it ;)

Was unable to score a pair of Prestos. I am salty, but that's life.

Who the hell knew these things would warrant so much popularity. Maybe they'll replenish stock at some point.

Anyone got any info on that? Are these a one time deal, or could restocked happen? Hopefully eBay prices will go down as everyone probably bought to resell, but there's no one to buy them.

Edited by limeaide