Acronym.

Westbrook

the standout impression left was from how well it fits. i'm just happy with the design and look, let alone the functionality. the hood and collar are perfect. the escape zipper is crazy, best 3 layer shell i've ever handled. i'm just so happy with the cut. 

interesting. how did you size, and what's your h/w (if you don't mind me asking!)

John Mayer wears acrnm? I'm reconsidering my life choices right now.

john mayer is a famous musician with fantastic taste in watches and clothes so i understand why you don't like him. just be cool man.

Edited by nodre

interesting. how did you size, and what's your h/w (if you don't mind me asking!)

large jacket medium pants. i'm 5'9 fit 175. everything fit perfectly. i was worried that as was with my acg woven cargo pants, theyd be too long.. nope. fit me perfectly.

the standout impression left was from how well it fits. i'm just happy with the design and look, let alone the functionality. the hood and collar are perfect. the escape zipper is crazy, best 3 layer shell i've ever handled. i'm just so happy with the cut. 

any other details you could share with us? judging from the pics, i'm on the fence atm  

He may have worn it earlier, but I still don't like him. His music is ridiculous and he's about the furthest from cool that I can imagine. He picks good clothes, still don't want to really associate my taste and interests with his. 

To satisfy my curiosity I did some image searching for John Mayer fits... I gotta say, he makes some really amazing pieces look really dorky. All money, no style. 

Any idea as to what the H4-AK might be?

And what the difference is between the NG5-AK and NG5-AM that are both "previewed" in the shop at Hanon?

Oooh also I just received a J1A-GT in the mail and the only logo tape that seemed to be in the package is the one in this image: 

e9958cd84c_w950.jpg

(the all black one)

should it have also came with the one that says "ACRNM" as seen here: 

3539ef8acc_w950.jpg

Edited by j_dalyx

Any idea as to what the H4-AK might be?  Some sort of hat, I think  :tongue:

And what the difference is between the NG5-AK and NG5-AM that are both "previewed" in the shop at Hanon?

My guess is one is light weight while the other is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ weight?  :ph34r:

i have the p23-s and j43a-gt arriving tomorrow. what about the jacket is awesome? i'm eager to handle it in person.

Expecting mine tomorrow too, ordered the same items  :cool:

Oooh also I just received a J1A-GT in the mail and the only logo tape that seemed to be in the package is the one in this image: 

e9958cd84c_w950.jpg

(the all black one)

should it have also came with the one that says "ACRNM" as seen here: 

3539ef8acc_w950.jpg

Dang it, images are broken links. Fix?

Wait what? I am still waiting on my subnet invoice...did everyone else already pay for shipment on FW16?

Guess all private orders via subnet for fw1617 still works cause it was 6 months ago and acrnm team might made a note if something was wrong but I don't now exactly cause I didn't place order for this season. ):

Edited by unmen

I know the different shops can get different items and acrnm.com is another ballgame but wondering if the J58 and J50 (2 pieces I was after) might be in the second drop based on what Hanon appears to be getting. There isn't normally THAT much deviation between stockists in my experience

They were on that list posted a few pages back though which was implied to be the first drop. Not long til I know for sure I guess...will just sit in a neurotic limbo until then

The H4-AK is a hat. (Woolly 'at. Watch cap. Tuque.)

The NG5s are neck-gaiters of similar style but very different cloths. I already have four Acronym neck-gaiters in cashmere and polyester fleece, but was intrigued enough by this season's new cloth options that I had to get one of each, just to see.