Acronym.

Westbrook

I think you could take a wild guess at somewhere in the range of £850\ €1000 \ $1150 for something like the J43a. Obviously i'm completely guessing based on previous seasons prices plus this 10-15% bump everyone's talking about.

Seriously though, you're buying Acronym, not sure it makes much difference whether it's 700 or 800 or whatever. You're either in or out.

Wow, I just saw the actual price of the 43A. Fuuuuuuuck.

FWIW I'm a US 10.5, got the mediums (10-11) and they're close to being too small. If you're closer to the upper end of the size, I'd go a size up personally.

shit so many different testimonials about sizing

Michaela always great, fast and kind in responses.

Poor choice of words in my original post , they've been super friendly when I've received a response, but half of my emails to them has just ended up in the void or something. Haven't been getting neither order or shipping confirmations except for the paypal receipts..

i have the p23-s and j43a-gt arriving tomorrow. what about the jacket is awesome? i'm eager to handle it in person.

the standout impression left was from how well it fits. i'm just happy with the design and look, let alone the functionality. the hood and collar are perfect. the escape zipper is crazy, best 3 layer shell i've ever handled. i'm just so happy with the cut.