Acronym.

Westbrook

it'll just be expensive, unsure how it needs to be quantified, but if you only by acr and forgo any other gear then you only have to consider your clothing purchase every 6 months or thereabouts. 

This means it could end up saving you money.

how very strange

I think you could take a wild guess at somewhere in the range of £850\ €1000 \ $1150 for something like the J43a. Obviously i'm completely guessing based on previous seasons prices plus this 10-15% bump everyone's talking about.

Seriously though, you're buying Acronym, not sure it makes much difference whether it's 700 or 800 or whatever. You're either in or out.

For what it's worth, I heard from an outdoor retailer that the gore-tex fabric has gotten more expensive, therefore also arcteryx and others have like +10% price increase this season.

I've been hearing that as well. While I don't have any specifics, the new fabric is supposed to have made a substantial step forward in performance verses the past several years.

i can take them down if requested but seeing as they are releasing tomorrow it shouldn't bother anyone.

the pictures are not from subnet. just a website getting ready for tomorrows launch.

I wanna see this stuff as much as you guys but I feel this is pretty wrong posting the subnet pics on a public forum, knowing how precious everyone gets about it . Personally i think you should have just said mail me if you want to see pics, but y'know, it's up to you.

i can take them down if requested but seeing as they are releasing tomorrow it shouldn't bother anyone.

the pictures are not from subnet. just a website getting ready for tomorrows launch.

I'm grateful for you posting these Kamikaze! I don't see any harm in having these up, especially since they will be dropping in less than 24 hours. Please keep them coming!!!