Acronym.

Westbrook

The big pants aren't releasing this fall, most likely a SS17 release...

Note that the retail for FW16 is rather pricy, about 15%+ more expensive than last FW

Erlsn has never worn anything from two seasons ahead has he? I saw him last year wearing P23s about a month before they dropped and they weren't on subnet. Do you know for sure they're SS17?

Erlsn has never worn anything from two seasons ahead has he? I saw him last year wearing P23s about a month before they dropped and they weren't on subnet. Do you know for sure they're SS17?

If you read the time stamp on their photo you'll see everything is done wayyyy before the general release... So it's definitely possible that Errolson wears stuff from two seasons ahead

5IS76TV.jpg

i got a similar reply last night too, but saying tuesday 13/09 or thursday 16/09 though. and also odd that it says that orders will be shipped by UPS when on my invoice it states regular postal service. probably use the same template for all replies.

"Thank you for ordering with Acronym. Depending on when you ordered, your order will be shipped on Tuesday (09.13) or by the latest Thursday (09.15). Order will arrive within 1-3 business days depending on where you are located. 

After your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail containing all relevant tracking information. Please also monitor your spam folder as the shipping confirmation message may have been sent there. 

Shipping will be done through UPS."

Prestos are getting quite a bit of attention. I'm surprised at how big of a deal these are- every sneaker website and instagram page is littered with info. For someone who knew nothing of ACRNM when the LF1s were released, did they have the same kind of hype?

For some reason ACRNM has always been really shitty with their emails since the website redesign (in my opinion), maybe they changed the platform for their mail-server or something. Didn't get a shipping confirmation for my last two orders and no response when I tried to hit them up about it either, stuff still shows up though, eventually.

Michaela always great, fast and kind in responses.

can confirm that 100% - she responding within hours doesn't matter where she is atm

btw: damn why I didn't orderd the bomber jacket

If I remember the trench was around 1k €

unfortunately, she doesn't seem to be the one responding to the repairs form :( 

been trying for months and still nothing.

I'm honestly not excited by either of them. Although it's a lovely jacket, I didn't buy the 43 first time round (even after trying it on) and i'm not going to buy it with an expansion panel either. The 53 is doing much for me either. I'm still gonna spend a ton tomorrow though no doubt.

Is Subnet a Dealer-only access now? 

Tired to access this AM but got kicked out, my credentials work on the acrnm.com but not on Subnet.

Can anyone help/clarify?

Thanks!

It was in newsletter for subnetters or here's quote from Michaela:

Unfortunately we had to cancel the individual orders via subnet as the factory in CZ is simply too small to process the stores and the individuals. They also had new laws over there so every individual shipment became a huge legal, bureaucratic nightmare which we just could not pull off anymore. So sales to individuals can from now on only be placed over our online shop when the collection has launched, or of course also from any of the other retailers carrying acronym gear.
Edited by unmen