Acronym.

Westbrook

Could be the exchange rate but I seem to remember the prices from '12 being noticeably less than those of the last few seasons.

Its mostly due to inflation, everything was cheaper in 2012.  Also, the brand wasn't nearly as popular back then as it is now.  With the extra exposure and collabs they took the visvim route..... RAISE PRICES!!!!!

do you still receive shipping confirmation if the orders are below 153 euros and the packages are sent

by means other than UPS?

oh snap! did not notice that in the shipping terms and conditions. my presto order came up to 151euros after VAT deduction so i guess its coming as regular postal service. i thought all orders were sent with UPS. 

bright side, might probably not be taxed. down side, i guess gotta wait another 2 weeks :(

like you asked, will i still get shipping confirmation or tracking number though?

edit: not sure what counts as 'specialty goods' but just noticed a line "1 Specialty goods will be shipped directly from producer Uslu Cosmetics GmbH, executed Tuesdays and Fridays via Fedex or DERCourier."

so i guess orders <153euros are shipped every Tue and Fri?

Edited by nictan

edit: not sure what counts as 'specialty goods' but just noticed a line "1 Specialty goods will be shipped directly from producer Uslu Cosmetics GmbH, executed Tuesdays and Fridays via Fedex or DERCourier."

Nah, that is specifically referring to an old collaboration they did with Uslu Cosmetics. Surprised that verbiage would still be there. Don't know if/when they'll send shipping confirmation, but as plenty here have already said some get it, some don't and their package still arrives. Just be patient :)

oh snap! did not notice that in the shipping terms and conditions. my presto order came up to 151euros after VAT deduction so i guess its coming as regular postal service. i thought all orders were sent with UPS. 

bright side, might probably not be taxed. down side, i guess gotta wait another 2 weeks :(

like you asked, will i still get shipping confirmation or tracking number though?

Have a look at your invoice, it'll tell you what shipping option you chose. My prestos were 151 as well but I was charged 49 euro for UPS

Its mostly due to inflation, everything was cheaper in 2012.  Also, the brand wasn't nearly as popular back then as it is now.  With the extra exposure and collabs they took the visvim route..... RAISE PRICES!!!!!

Inflation since 2012 is less than 5%.

this sheet just show the first drop! as I said a few pages back they will make two drops for this season! so if you think your wallet can recover - nope! :ph34r:

Wallet is fat this season. :biggrin:  It’s the whole ‘schedule my time around the release of clothing’ thing that keeps me from pulling the trigger on ACR.