Acronym.

Westbrook

Long time lurker here. Planning on posting more in the future. Recently picked up my grail: J1A-GT. However, I'm not really sure yet if I went with the right size. I'm a tall skinny dude, 6'2 and about 150 lbs. I went with an M. I still have a lot of room left but I am a little worried about the length.

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out here.

YL5NMYi.jpg?1

s4ZVaWu.jpg?1

Edited by mangorange

Long time lurker here. Planning on posting more in the future. Recently picked up my grail: J1A-GT. However, I'm not really sure yet if I went with the right size. I'9405511899223887654840m a tall skinny dude, 6'2 and about 150 lbs. I went with an M. I still have a lot of room left but I am a little worried about the length.

YL5NMYi.jpg?1

s4ZVaWu.jpg?1

I'm 5 foot 6 inches and went with a small. I have a ton of space left in my jacket when I wear it, also. As long as the cuffs aren't riding up too far or the jacket bottom when you raise your arms up it looks like it fits fine.

From the looks of it the I think the jacket fits on you.

Long time lurker here. Planning on posting more in the future. Recently picked up my grail: J1A-GT. However, I'm not really sure yet if I went with the right size. I'm a tall skinny dude, 6'2 and about 150 lbs. I went with an M. I still have a lot of room left but I am a little worried about the length.

Looks good - I wouldn't size up. Remember, it's a shell, you'd want a bit of room to have a layer on the inside.

It's a little short (not too much, still looks good imo) but if you size up I reckon it'll be too roomy in the chest.

Options: 

• Eat more food and do some weights then size up.
  • Shrink yourself 

If the latter, simply watch this video 3 times a day until optimal height reached.

Edited by Dolphinski

Puma's Evo tech parka copying the short sleeve (the pocket doesn't look like it has a zip entry like the J1A). (Edit: ACR have done the short sleeve on the right in the past lol)

The chest pocket looks ACG inspired. The sleeve closures are a bit like veilance's field jacket.

0022495_3__26878.1471680774.500.659.jpg?

0022495_0__68068.1471680768.500.659.jpg?

Edited by TIMDOT

They did it on the right arm instead of the left, they think they're fucking funny.

Semi-related: I wish Acronym did balance their left- and right-sided pockets a little more evenly.

The J47A-GT is one of my favourites of all time, but one problem it does have is that almost every pocket is designed to be accessed by the right hand.

Of it's 10 pockets, 8 are right-hand access. Makes it terribly difficult to use efficiently.

anyone here have experience with replacing an escape-zip? and that could tell me how expensive it is (if they even do it) mine broke recently, in that the little bottom part of the zipper on one side came off.  fabric under it looked worn down so it probably wasn't secured properly in the first place, since i have another jacket of the same model that is 2-3 years older then this one.  and that one has no signs of wear at all. 

Semi-related: I wish Acronym did balance their left- and right-sided pockets a little more evenly.

The J47A-GT is one of my favourites of all time, but one problem it does have is that almost every pocket is designed to be accessed by the right hand.

Of it's 10 pockets, 8 are right-hand access. Makes it terribly difficult to use efficiently.

Man, that jacket was beautiful. I too am left-handed, but I still regret selling mine every day. Maybe we'll see some left-handed interops jackets eventually? Then the 3A-1 LEFT can get some interops love.

I know this has been talked about sometime before,

but does anybody have experience with re-dyeing Stotz?

My P20-S have become slightly faded in the front thigh area, still pretty black but they have an orange tinge to them. I have some Rit dye. Just want to know if anybody has had success/issues with Rit, or any techniques to make it work better.

I know this has been talked about sometime before,

but does anybody have experience with re-dyeing Stotz?

My P20-S have become slightly faded in the front thigh area, still pretty black but they have an orange tinge to them. I have some Rit dye. Just want to know if anybody has had success/issues with Rit, or any techniques to make it work better.

same issue with my s-j11,however i just keep it like a stone washed one and take p20 in raf green :ph34r:

acrnm current season release update: 1st half mid september - 2nd half end september/ early october

Is this including nike collabs and 3a? I don't remember if the last Nike lunarforce was released alongside mainline clothing or not. If someone can verify

You can contact your local ykk about top open zippers, or ask acronym for repair.

anyone here have experience with replacing an escape-zip? and that could tell me how expensive it is (if they even do it) mine broke recently, in that the little bottom part of the zipper on one side came off.  fabric under it looked worn down so it probably wasn't secured properly in the first place, since i have another jacket of the same model that is 2-3 years older then this one.  and that one has no signs of wear at all. 

Is this including nike collabs and 3a? I don't remember if the last Nike lunarforce was released alongside mainline clothing or not. If someone can verify

Nike collab should be mid September, unless it has been pushed back again