Acronym.

Westbrook

I'm feeling the pressure of that tab going live...as usual it's a mad effort to flog everything in sight ready to have some resources to absorb the incoming financial sting. Been pretty good at avoiding any stop-gap purchases since March though. Whatever I end up buying, Acrnm is the only thing I reach for every day so I've given up on pretty much everything else for the time being. Wouldn't say no to some of this season's Shadow Project in the sale come Jan though mind! 

I'm not sure how many more black goretex pro shells I can sneak past the girlfriend so I hope there is some decent coverage in this collection - I keep fantasizing about some zip in liners as the neck-zips have been hinting at in the recent jackets. Also, missing the J50 was one of the stupidest things I ever did so would love to see that come back again at some point, even if it's a bit soon.

Hey everyone!

This time that's it I'm taking this J1A-GT. But I still don't know the size! I've tried a J44-GT in japan in M and it was almost good.

But when I ask to some people on instagram, I'm wondering. I'm 6,07" for 176ibs and everything tell me that I maybe must consider L size.

Anyone has an idea or suggestion? It would be great if don't have to sell the first on grailed to pick up the right size after ahah!

Thanks!

OK, 184 could do medium or large depending on how you feel. I'd lean more towards large if you want your arms covered when you put them over your head though.

And larger size will give extra space for a liner too. I'm just hoping that the sleeves and the jacket in general won't be too large. Even if it is possible to adjust it with velcros and cords.

Edited by Reylius

6'07! 184cm

So 184cm for 80kg. Still Large so? Some people have medium for 175cm

^^^ i'd agree with that ^^^ im 5'10" 185lbs and wear a 40R suit (50 EU) and feel like there's way more than enough room in the chest with a medium

I am of a similar built 183cm / 6' 175lbs / 50 EU and Medium is generally roomy and allow for layering for Canadian winter and I can do small (although it might be a bit tight if I want to proper layer). I know it's not the exact same jacket, but I got a J27-GT in Large last summer and I was swimming in it so would advise to take a Medium

A wearable replica has been made. Doesn't use all the high end materials of course, but it's pretty neat.

https://www.musterbrand.com/collections/deus-ex/jensen-v4.0-limited-edition-616

I have yet to seen any pictures of someone wearing this. I wonder if it has interops, or if they weren't allowed to do that?

Anyway, really enjoying the game. Going to keep my eyes peeled for any other ACRisms. Kind of hoping to see some more crazy uses of QLQR or bags. 

0cDJ0Yr.jpg