Acronym.

Westbrook

On the Prestos:

Does anyone else like the pink and yellow colorway? It's horrendous, but there's a certain attraction for me to it. I really have no idea how I'd wear it. Ideas?

Maybe it reminds me of basketball shoes from another time. Dunno. Hope they come out soon. 

Initially I wished that the white sole was on the black upper but the more I see them the green upper / white sole combo is growing on me.

Also the release has been delayed.

On the Prestos:

Does anyone else like the pink and yellow colorway? It's horrendous, but there's a certain attraction for me to it. I really have no idea how I'd wear it. Ideas?

Maybe it reminds me of basketball shoes from another time. Dunno. Hope they come out soon. 

yamaa_oku-img600x600-1469242932efwkzs236

maybe the NIKELAB x KIMJONES windrunner layered with J21 or some V units.

DISCLAIMER: QUICK AND DIRTY PHOTOSHOP ATTEMPT:

yamaa_oku-img600x600-1469242932efwkzs236

Edited by danii

I feel like they kinda nailed the overall aesthetic without outright copying  Veilance/ACR.   :)  I'm all for cheaper options in the techwear segment. The more people dressed like this, the better. 

Theres not much that I would buy there now that my closet is full of the top tier brands, but 18-year-old-me would have been all over this shit if it had existed way back before I had money. 

Edited by jbob24

it looks like every other brand's activewear stuff. it's just the combination of an asian dude modelling it and the olive-y color of that specific piece that draws an unfortunate comparison. 

the actual designs don't look anything like acr or veilance imho and seem more inspired by the stuff uniqlo's been putting out.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before ( wasn't able to find an answer searching this thread) but whats the deal with this small white tag sewn on top of the other tags? I've only seen this on Japanese auctions, can anyone shed some light on this or am I being paranoid. 

This is from a GT-J28

ftil9i.jpg

Edited by sbbassy

@ThisIsTheodore

Congrats !!!