Acronym.

Westbrook

Where are these prestos? 

Been seeing them on 1000death's instagram, so they must be close and finished with production...

A little late so not sure if it's still relevant but I've 'heard' they've been delayed

Question to J41-GT owners, how does the jacket feel in relation to other jackets, on paper it seems it would fit me fine however I am concerned that it will be too tight in the chest.

One of ACRNM's more interesting designs I feel and I am considering getting one.

Any helpful comments welcomed.

the 3A vs macbook thing: is that a limota issue?

because I am having sleeveless macbook pro 13'' in my 3TS all the time without any issues.

Probably a combination of limonta and the macbook air having sharper edges than the pro.

It's an old recon/subware jacket from some while ago, Norby on here was always trying to sell one, but I guess in recent times the massive Hype that ACRNM has generated has everyone looking at anything with new vigour and a hint of TENC

Hope they release that Big Bird/Tweetie plush lol

It's made by Kostas Seremetis, if you track down his site and contact, I reckon you could ask to buy one. 

Won't be cheap though. 

I can't see it being 'released' on mass but who knows.

I've hung out with Kostas a few times, in Tokyo and at his studio in NY, via a good mutual friend, cool dude.

On the Prestos:

Does anyone else like the pink and yellow colorway? It's horrendous, but there's a certain attraction for me to it. I really have no idea how I'd wear it. Ideas?

Maybe it reminds me of basketball shoes from another time. Dunno. Hope they come out soon. 

Edited by limeaide

I really hope that new collection brings some pieces that are wearable with the prestos as I don't see anything that works now

Don't you mean the other way around that the (unim)prestos©™ do not work with anything?

to be fair, I have never liked the shoe since it first came out so ignore anything I say. It's certainly the best iteration but just not my taste.