Acronym.

Westbrook

Dude, if you're in Paris, why don't you just get it from Acronym direct? Will certainly be cheaper than buying it in Japan.

I'm not really sure about the size I've to choose, that's all. But yup it seems a better idea to got one on acrnm.com !

Hey, dudes.

My P17-S are so stiff that the extra fabric by the crotch bulges out from time to time, so it looks like I have a ball stuffed inside my crotch. Will the stotz fabric soften up after some wear so that this won't happen as much? 

I'd been sort of struggling with this too then I took a look at some of the fit photos on the site and from what I can see they seem to wear them quite high on the waist. I think I was slinging them too low in addition to the native drop-crotch and it just resulted in this big mass of material that stuck right out. In the pics of Erlsn (I forget his height but I think it was mentioned before - maybe 5'10?) he has them riding up his legs a fair bit and look belted quite high on his waist but doesn't have the sticking out bit. 

I'd been sort of struggling with this too then I took a look at some of the fit photos on the site and from what I can see they seem to wear them quite high on the waist. I think I was slinging them too low in addition to the native drop-crotch and it just resulted in this big mass of material that stuck right out. In the pics of Erlsn (I forget his height but I think it was mentioned before - maybe 5'10?) he has them riding up his legs a fair bit and look belted quite high on his waist but doesn't have the sticking out bit. 

Etaproof is a bit of a bugger when you start washing them. I noticed with my older Acronym pieces that they start fading pretty fast, and it's a colossal crapshoot for re-doing the waterproofing treatment. Machines seem to destroy Etaproof as well. 

Just wondering, are these legit?

Thought the sizing label on the box was orange (last pic of the listing shows a black sizing label). 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Boxed-NIKE-LUNAR-FORCE-1-SP-ACRONYM-UK-11-Brand-new-unworn-/331879898217?hash=item4d45955c69:g:xIwAAOSwqBJXXZ7s

Thanks in advance guys.. :)

Edited by james.tan

Just wondering, are these legit?

Thought the sizing label on the box was orange (last pic of the listing shows a black sizing label). 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Boxed-NIKE-LUNAR-FORCE-1-SP-ACRONYM-UK-11-Brand-new-unworn-/331879898217?hash=item4d45955c69:g:xIwAAOSwqBJXXZ7s

Thanks in advance guys.. :)

I'm not an expert but they look real, and if you check that last picture, it seems like there was an orange label under the black label

Does anyone have experience repairing acronym products? Some of the stitching on my p10s (on the knee bags) has come loose, and i'd like to take care of it before it gets worse. i'm a little worried that the double layer is going to require taking out a bunch of stitching to get to the affected area. 

any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

Etaproof is a bit of a bugger when you start washing them. I noticed with my older Acronym pieces that they start fading pretty fast, and it's a colossal crapshoot for re-doing the waterproofing treatment. Machines seem to destroy Etaproof as well. 

Just to be a dissenting voice, I've not found this to be an issue with my pair of P-9Ss. They haven't really faded and are holding up well to washing, much unlike either pair of P-9Es.