Acronym.

Westbrook

I've been caught in heavy rain. My DWR is a little worn so it wets out a little around the shoulders but it kept me pretty dry still. Generally I'd treat anything made in that WS fabric as non-seam taped Hard Shell.  

I've survived pretty heavy downpours in it. And no rain got in the pockets!

Same here. It's my go-to summer shell. It's easy to carry around, and is great in those sudden summer rain showers. 

Just a heads up havenshop.ca is having a 20% off sales on selected ACR which includes the J40-L retailing at 4489 USD. You'll be looking at around 800+ in discount. Cheers

Edited by JoseRizal

Just a heads up havenshop.ca is having a 20% off sales on selected ACR which includes the J40-L retailing at 4489 USD. You'll be looking at around 800+ in discount. Cheers

Where do you see the sale listed?

Bought a GT-J11L about a month ago and the DWR coating is essentially gone. I heard that ReviveX was recommended to use so I bought a bottle of that to get some DWR coating on the jacket, but it didn't work that well. I sprayed very liberally and followed the directions as well as I could (put in dryer on medium heat for an hour, sit for 24 hours, etc.) but much of the jacket still doesn't repel water. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Each laminate is tested for five or ten washing cycles. Do you think this is not enough? According to international statistics, 70% of users wash their jacket or trousers once a year; 20% of users wash them twice a year. This means that usability of NANOMEMBRANE products is at least several years.

Unlike other manufacturers, we do not promise that you can wash the products as many times as you want. Note that the membrane is bonded to the upper material or to the inside. Do you think that an adhesive - as good as it may be - can last an infinite amount of washing cycles?

taken from nanomembrane website

I know it's not gore but they claim to have 4 times better resistance to age//washing than any competition. In other words your J11's DWR can be gone for good, in the end it's 7 years old jacket.

Edited by danii

Does anyone recall how long after the Nike x Acronym first collaboration was 'teased' that the release actually happened? I really want to be on the pulse for when the Prestos come out (and I really wish the pixilated all black one on sneakerbox is a legit colourway

Anyone own the P16-AS? I've been attempting for a long time to secure some P10s in black, size s to no avail. There's a pair of the p16-AS available my size. Would be paired with a J1A-GT. I've looked through this thread and found a few comments. How do they fit overall? Tight/tapered enough in the hem that it doesn't look like you are just wearing Hammer pants?

Any owners can comment with pics, praises or complaints?

Thanks

So the P16s (and P14s) have a weird high waist, they come up much higher than other pants, pretty much up to your belly button. They have a kind of balloon cut leg so very wide on the the thigh and well tapered down to the ankle. For me they're a weird trouser, i tend to go for the P15s for a wide fit, P14s for a more traditional jean style cut and the P10 for a slimmer tapered look so rarely get my P16s out these days. When i do though, I'm always surprised by how nice they actually are. The P16A has the most ridiculous amount of pocket space I've ever seen in a trouser, you can literally lose stuff in them. The high cut cargo pockets certainly aren't everyone's taste but they do work really well to get to your stuff without having to bend down like you do on regular cargo pants.

Anything else you want to know?

Big thanks to Nikolay (@devildancer) for helping to facilitate a deal between myself and an aquintance of his. J49-SS is something special! I'll always appreciate it and working with you in general. You're a true friend.

Thanks bro for the feedback! I am always ready to help you!

let alone know!

welcome at any time, sir!

what's the sizing like on the j1b? measurements say i should go large but im normally a xl. i have a j1a in xl which is a little bit roomy for reference.

im a small size in jackets i got a small in a J1B, i would say it fits perfectly but fits kind of tight around the bottom and in certain areas, if i had the resources and time i would definitely return and size up. 

Posted · Hidden by jimmyc, June 6, 2016 - spam complaints
Hidden by jimmyc, June 6, 2016 - spam complaints

Hey! Just got in a few pairs early 1f60f.png
Check these Acronym x Nike Prestos, super clean in person! Here's all 3 colourways to date
I have more pairs available of the Black colourway in size Medium (Mens US 10-11) and the Olive Colourway in size XS (US 8-9) and am willing to sell or trade for other Acronym pieces. Message me to discuss

13390772 10210028653741299 1865344241 N

13349057 10210028656061357 1470365710 N

13384720 10210028655221336 1273988265 N

13391026 10210028652581270 1003805818 N

13393325 10210028657261387 756354859 N