Acronym.

Westbrook

I went for olive...the colors are really versatile, it fits in nicely with the rest of the Acronym color palette. Even though its one of the more subdued versions of the jacket its still quite a statement piece if thats what you're going for.

definitely purple. not a lot stockists for the purple one. 

Thanks guys. :)

@hurhur - Purple does looks dope. It's kinda growing on me.

@jediswayze - Olive is super versatile and easy to match imo.

Question is to go safe with Olive or loud with purple..   :dry:  

got my first pair of p17....i think im too small for the small...belted and everything the pants are scrunched up too much near my crouch 

sad 

I'm having the same issue... usually a size 33-34 waist and got the p17-s in medium. Even though I  tightened the draw cords all the way it still looks like I'm wearing a large. With the waist scrunched up all the way it looks pretty bad and my thighs look huge. Still deciding whether to keep or not.

So a bit confused here. I understand that if I'm a large in the ACG cargos, I'm a large in p10's. But should i size down in p17? I'm quite tall at 6'3" with 32/33 waist and would like the same baggy fit as in the stock pics. But the model rocks a medium, while being shorter than me.

No, go with ur regular size.

EDIT: actually if ur close to a 32, u can do a medium. P17/15 are a pant that u should be buying based off the length more than waist. Where do U want it to hit on ur calf/ankle

Edited by jbob24

I would like them to stop at the ankles, like on the acrnm.com website(#fanboy)

But I understand that I should look at the leg measurements. Might go with a large, but afraid it will be too loose in the waist, like some of the guys here are saying. Thanks jbob24

Edited by Haackk

I'm certain it is the intent of these pants to be very "loose" and anti-fit. I cinch and belt up and let them ride pretty low on the waist, I have a couple fits with p15/23 in the tech wdywt thread. I have a pair of 17s I just got in, I'll take some pics tomorrow to show what I mean :)

Edited by jbob24

I bet most people on this forum are comfortable with loose fitting pants. It isn't about not being able to figure out how to wear p15's or p17's. The issue here is not being able to try them on due to ordering via the internet. I would ask for sizing advice when ordering denim over the internet, as well. This should be obvious. But, whatever...

Edited by Haackk

If you can't work out how to wear a pair of P15s or P17s that's a pretty good sign that Acronym is not for you. Go back to denim or something.

Shut up, you're not even a real doctor. (10)

My P10-CHs (size M, black) finally arrived - the fabric is amazing and as others have said much lighter than I was expecting. Sadly the fit is a bit off - length and drape is pretty much perfect on my 6'2 body but the waist is far too wide. Trying to trade them for an S but a little worried they will be too short. 

One thing that surprised me is my galaxy note 4 fits into the phone slot! Its kind of a perfect, snug fit but I am really pleased about that. 

Edited by awex

My P10-CHs (size M, black) finally arrived - the fabric is amazing and as others have said much lighter than I was expecting. Sadly the fit is a bit off - length and drape is pretty much perfect on my 6'2 body but the waist is far too wide. Trying to trade them for an S but a little worried they will be too short. 

One thing that surprised me is my galaxy note 4 fits into the phone slot! Its kind of a perfect, snug fit but I am really pleased about that. 

Sorry - I know these sizing questions are annoying but according to the site the M equates to about a 34 inch waist - does that ring true with what you've found there?

If you're 6'2, the smalls will be waaay too short for you, unless you have tiny legs? I'm 6'0 and the large (34" waist) are perfect length for me. If you have a small waist and long legs, it may just be that these pants are just not for you (unless you particularly want to look like an End fit).

I'm 6'3 and even considered an XL because of the length. You either have quite short legs or don't like having any stacks, which in my opinion is the wrong thing to do with the P10.

And as said before, buy acronym pants for the proper length and not the waist.

Also quite bummed that I slept on the S8-DS

Edited by kraak

Y7Nqgz4.jpg

Thanks for everyone's input - this is how they look and after changing the way they sit on my waist. I think I might be sticking to the M or selling them - don't want to lose the stacks & drape with an S. I actually think they look fine but there is a bit of discomfort that comes from your 1000 dollar pants not fitting quite like you want haha

Sorry - I know these sizing questions are annoying but according to the site the M equates to about a 34 inch waist - does that ring true with what you've found there?

Yes - I am closer to a 32 which is why they bunch up a bit. 34 sounds accurate. The sizing discussion gets a bit rendunant here but I personally like the reference all the different opinions brings. 

(unless you particularly want to look like an End fit).

11-03-2015_acronym_p10shighdensitygabard

I certainly don't 

Edited by awex

Which is slimmer, the J1A or J1B?

Measurements indicate the J1A is 2cm slimmer in the chest, but the shoulders on the J1B hit higher on Errolson in fit pics. The differences might be a result of fabric thickness but cant say for certain. Not that helpful I realize but something to think about.