Acronym.

Westbrook

Anyone knows if the S14-BR is suppose to shrink 5-10% like the S6-C Gray? Really tempted and need to figure out if I need a M or L

They didn't put the shrinkage thing on the site (as I'm sure you've seen). I went true to size in this and it comes up as expected - that other S6-C sweat wasn't Brugnoli as far as I'm aware but even with that one I couldn't get it to shrink as much as I wanted it to! I would take your normal size. My C1-BR is the closest thing I have to judge it against and that only showed very slight shrinkage after loads of washing.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

I thought I had finally gotten my ACRN sizes down... the S14-BR in S seemed all perfect just for the small issue of not being able to get my overgrown head to fit through - argh!

The LA6-DS also in S on the other hand fits perfectly, as with all my other S pieces. I can see the LA6 becoming a fixture in my wardrobe. Also the DS feels less rough than DS-KA3 or DS-LA3.

A real shame about the sweat, it was so soo soft mmmh.

I actually have an Arc'teryx piece, some LEAF thing that also was very tight, but it was designed for the stitching around the neck to give in (tear?) to accommodate. Not sure about the sweat tho. 

that sounds..unlikely. which piece is it?

Impressions of the J28-K.

Went TTS and it fits exactly how I wanted it to, slightly baggy. The material feels very light but sturdy. This my sound odd but the material has a weird textured look to it that reminds me of those flaps some airlines use on the headrests of their seats. I was surprised how dark the khaki was and expected it to be lighter, but I'm happy about that.

I'm not sure what the Velcro near the elbows is about and would love to know.

2016-04-01%2015.35.02.jpg

you just have to be patient, difficult I know but you will get your stuff.

acronym are a small outfit and with these seasonal drops they get crazy busy with mad amounts of orders. made a couple of small orders outside of these drops and it still took a while.

ordered the J25-WS last thursday of acrnm.com and payed thru paypal. have not received a single email or anything. anybody else facing similar problems?

you just have to be patient, difficult I know but you will get your stuff.

acronym are a small outfit and with these seasonal drops they get crazy busy with mad amounts of orders. made a couple of small orders outside of these drops and it still took a while.

Good advice.  He literally posted his J25 on IG like half an hour ago lol

I actually had the same issue with my head lol. I'm just being careful with it and hoping it'll give a little bit (I know it doesn't really feel like that at first)

Yup, same issue with my S14-BR too. A couple of times I've heard some threads rip a little. 

Can anyone else confirm there were no tags included with the J28-K?

I got mine from End. and it came with nothing..... Was going to shoot Nemen an email for care/fabric info. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I got mine from End. and it came with nothing..... Was going to shoot Nemen an email for care/fabric info. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Word..there is infact a small tag in the left hand pocket with size and care instructions, but not additional hangtags like on other jackets as far as I'm aware. Would make sense because I don't think Nemen trades in patented fabrics like Acronym does.

Thought I'd give some thoughts on what I picked up. I'm sure allot of these pieces are familiar to most but still might be useful. I'm about 5'9" and 140lbs for reference. 

J28-K | This is a really comfortable windbreaker type of shell. The arm holes are cut quite low with raglan style shoulders so it fits bigger than the measurements. The fabric is nice and light, and feels reasonable durable. Fabric has a nice texture to it, and is pretty quiet. The jacket looks and feels a bit "broken in". Corners of velcro might be curled, fabric creased, threads poking out in places etc. I don't think its a quality/durability issue, but its not the ultra clean type of jacket you might expect from Acronym. Basically it feels like it was made by hand in Italy as opposed to made in Germany by robots from the future. 

J1A-GT | I got a S in this like the J28-K, but even though its slightly bigger according to measurements, it feels smaller and a bit more constrictive. The arm holes are cut higher, and the Gore-Tex Pro is quite stiff. There is functionality for a liner which I pray is part of the next Fall collection. Its crinkly and not as comfortable as the J28-K, but also feels bomb proof. I'm not as crazy on the fit as with the J28-K, but will have a hard time sending it back because its so quintessentially Acronym. Its really a perfect introduction to the brand for me, which was probably their intent given how much stock is still available months after dropping. 

P10-CH | I got a S, fits perfect in every way. I was expecting "industrial microtwill" to be thick and uncomfortable, but the fabric is light and drapes nicely. It comes with a detachable carabiner for your keys and shit which is a nice bonus. 

J28-k looks dope..

But I can't decide between which colour purple or olive..

Those who have them, what's your take?

I went for olive...the colors are really versatile, it fits in nicely with the rest of the Acronym color palette. Even though its one of the more subdued versions of the jacket its still quite a statement piece if thats what you're going for. 

Got my P17s in. I love the fit in the legs, but I don't think I could make them work just because of the volume in the crotch. Maybe after wearing em a few times it wouldn't be as weird though. Love the fabric however, they would be perfect for what I wanted if it wasn't for the extra pillow room in the crotch. It just sticks out a bit weird, not my kinda thing. Selling and buying P20s that I found, because those are awesome.