Acronym.

Westbrook

A bit boring drop in my opinion. A lot of stuff was recycled or just made with different material/color, styling except pressence of visvim did not bring anything new etc. The tee with that price feels like a joke to me. Or am I just outhyped? 

A bit boring drop in my opinion. A lot of stuff was recycled or just made with different material/color, styling except pressence of visvim did not bring anything new etc. The tee with that price feels like a joke to me. Or am I just outhyped? 

The waterproof t-shirt is new (though not sure how useful), as are P20's: knee articulation + crop to "allow us to cut a super precise pant with virtually zero stacking" is also new.  But as has been said several times in the past, ACR doesn't necessarily need to always put out something groundbreaking, but either iterative or rereleases of past successes (which they've done here) and it will be a good drop.  But guess you can't satisfy everyone...rerelease stuff and people call it boring; release too much new stuff and people say "just bring back x popular item".  I think this has a nice balance.

The J25-WS is an absolutely awesome jacket in my point of view, Most worn jacket during spring, summer ... Really an essential piece, never ever thought of letting it go. BTW really happy the J32 Has been rereleased, hope the fit is as expected, the fit pics seem a bit baggy on acrnm and there is no indication of what size the guy is wearing.

So i went with the J25-WS in the end. I don't think I have the confidence to pull off something like the P10-DS yet, and I'm unsure whether the Large would be too big for the trousers.

If they have some returns in April, I'll get them when I get paid :D

So i went with the J25-WS in the end. I don't think I have the confidence to pull off something like the P10-DS yet, and I'm unsure whether the Large would be too big for the trousers.

If they have some returns in April, I'll get them when I get paid :D

Returns drop back in april ?? When in april? Could be great, I'll finally have some cash to spend at this time ahah

I was late to the party and now theres only the S15-DS in Small and the S8-DS in Small.

I'm 175cm and 70kg. Do you think Small would be okay?

by the looks of measurements and fit pics you should be okay, but I can't say for sure because I haven't tried either on before

Firmament has no influence on the duty you pay, unless they don't label the parcel properly, but if you're ordering from outside of the EU, then you should get the German VAT (19%) removed.

Firmament marks full value so you will get hit with customs duty unless your order is below the de minimis threshold.

Never had any issues w/ bureau.

I dig the idea of a windstopper tee but sort of wonder if, functionally it would be even better as a wide shouldered tank. Perhaps I am influenced by the Rapha gilet I'm thinking about buying tho

well,first round:p10-ch black,LA6-DS,MK1 sliver and p20-s raf green. All size m

hesitate taking second round to take time having the bundle parcel: J25-WS and p17-ch night,also considering the raf green j1

But damn,its too much,should save for fw 16.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Mine has gore with microgrid too. I think it's just the different zipper this time around.

The first one definitely used Paclite.

Bureau currently has a 15% off code that works on the Nemen pieces if anyone is interested.

Firmament might put the full value, but they can ship with regular post if you ask and USPS never ever charges duty. I have ordered quite a few things from them and have never been hit. From a US perspective, the biggest factor in determining whether duty will be assessed is the shipping method. Regular post / EMS will almost never incur duty while private carriers always will. The new $800 duty free limit is pretty awesome, although unfortunately still too low for a lot of ACR pieces. 

Edited by Kasper