Acronym.

Westbrook

also i cant seem to see what's new in the new j44L-GT

anyone???

Idk this one looks way blazery than the last version, and the zipper is black

edit: ended up grabbing the J25-WS. really wish I acted on the 3A-1 still, maybe Ill get lucky and someone will return theirs to acrnm

Edited by donburi

it's little bit sad that the j1b hasn't a middle hidden pocket...but it reads "liner access zip" (interesting)

Agree, "liner access zip" sounds promising. Never own J1 before so very interested about the fit, and chose Raf Green cause I'm tired of black acrnm jackets :) Ordered everything in Bureau Belfast - the best combination of price and shipping cost to Russia! 

^ He's right but get the black because it stacks better, unless you have the calves of Thor the CH just doesn't stack at all. also the CH are too blue except at night lol 

you can choose night or black for the CH now, i guess the black version doesn't have the repellent treatment.

Depends on  your environment, climate, and use-case.  Lots of discussion of the pros and cons of each in this thread if you search.

I looked it up but I was hoping someone had a more concise summary. I ended up pulling the trigger on the DS since it seems that P10-DS > S > CH in terms of breathability.

Now I'm just waiting for the "Thank you for your order, but unfortunately..."

Did you buy from Firmament? I wish they shipped to California, would've saved me at least $50-100 than buying elsewhere.

For Firmament, California is under the Ks. Germans spell it with a K.

Wow, didn't dawn on me to check the Ks since I saw Colorado and Connecticut. Oh well, there goes that. Lesson learned.